Random Mocks

If the “2” and "M’ are removed, you have a Supernetwork logo. If the "Supernetwork is removed, you have a 2SM logo, with the stylised “S” being the feature element for both logos.

3 Likes

Looks kinda Soviet. Not bad.

2 Likes

New 9News refresh mock

3 Likes

I actually love this.

2 Likes

lowkey looks like something i’d see on a toothpaste box

28 Likes

It’s a good package but too much like the current supers which I don’t like. It looks cheap overall I’d go with something completely different but using the same colour scheme

5 Likes

Yeah sorry… too much wiggling. Doesn’t really scream news to me.

7 Likes

Still better than the 7News supers.

2 Likes

Hahaha, I can see that! I was just playing around with colours to see

1 Like
2 Likes

My attempt at a 7bravo LIVE & FREE watermark.

1 Like

TOO BIG!

1 Like

Will Live & Free even be used? I doubt any live sport will feature on Bravo

2 Likes

I strongly doubt that, too. 7bravo was never designed to broadcast any sport, and likely never will even with a rebrand.

1 Like

Red Carpets maybe?

1 Like

My attempt:

TBH, I highly doubt 7Bravo will be used for any sport. The only time it will be used at all is if there is sport on all the other channels and they need to air another.

4 Likes

Apparently, they also have the rights to E live red carpet. that aires before all the big awards so if it were to be used it could be something like that. Or if they ever get rights to major awards nights. I’m not sure how it would look though.

3 Likes

@Apple75 Bravo doesn’t broadcast any live sports events. If a dream, female-skewed entertainment channel becomes a reality, it would be similar to Bravo but have differences by including women’s sports, e.g. Netball.

2 Likes

Maybe Olympics , US Bravo did!

Unlikely as Seven has pulled out of the Olympics race. The earliest 7Bravo can show Olympics will be 2034.

1 Like