Random Mocks

Bloody fantastic. Would be amazing if this is how they upgraded their big studio to.

3 Likes

Rendezvous should air during daytime hours

1 Like

We can only dream of seeing a set as beautiful and intricate as this. Well done!

7 Likes

I’m afraid the cameras couldn’t be moved. These Electric Friends cameras work like Furio cameras, but it has a much more custom workflow, and the size of the towers which integrate the cams don’t allow for doing such a thing.

Absolutely. These are the main channel hosts, which would be based on the IBC. And as you say, the Wide World of Sports studio in Sydney/Melbourne could be used for supplementary needs and the multi-channel coverage. Danika Mason and Nick McArdle would host 9Gem’s coverage, which would be looser in format to attract a younger audience, including more casual wardrobe.

As for commentators, the current Nine/Stan tennis and rugby teams will commentate these specific events, with the FINA World Championships team returning to commentate many of the aquatics events. For other core sports (basketball, boxing, surfing…), maybe grab some Fox commentators to work alongside existing Nine personalities, and add some Aussie olympians as usual. Other sports (athletics, soccer, cycling, archery…) would use OBS world feed commentary.

And for the opening ceremony, alongside Stefanovic and McKinnon, Ken Sutcliffe would make a one-off special guest appearance as co-commentator. Commercial breaks during the ceremony would have a split-screen format to avoid delays, which would include also an avail enticing viewers to subscribe to Stan Sport.

@BigVic Like in 2012, the Rendez-Vous Paris show would be repeated before the 6pm news; between both showings, there would be live coverage of sport surfing between 26 and 29 July, as it will take place closer to Aussie, in the territory of French Polynesia; from 30 July, some of the normal daytime programs would air in these slots.

2 Likes

Kind of been itching to put this in video form, plus I haven’t done a video in a while.

There is also a card on the video if you want to hear this re-synced to the new CBS Local theme as well.

32 Likes

Awesome stuff! Looks fantastic.
Only thing I’m not a fan of is the square box element in the titlecard, would work better as a circle.
(Not a fan of it in the CBS station variant either)

4 Likes

I do prefer the 10NF music over the CBS music. However, I think it’ll sound awesome with the 2013-2018 Eyewithess News music!

Love these graphics - 10 should really consider adopting these!

3 Likes

Love this so much

5 Likes

Something a bit more random than usual for this topic, but it’s the 60th Anniversary of Doctor Who this year, so thought they should bring back the symphonic spectacular (last run in 2015).

9 Likes

Well done, love it. @NaruTVMock

4 Likes

THIS. WOW! :star_struck:

I still think 10’s look is okay. But this @NaruTVMock, good job.

2 Likes

When the idea of Hawk FM in the Hawkesbury was pitched, I was designing the logo for it, but unfortunately due to some falling out with members it never eventuated, but this is what I designed:

and in B&W

8 Likes

I was thinking about what it would look like if 2SM were to can FUN and DANCE Super Digi and just have Gorilla and rebrand ZOO to GEM Super Digi.

GEM would carry the 80’s to Now network playout and have the Morning Crew from New FM.

Here is some designs:

New 2SM Logo:

The Super Radio Network Logo and Branding:

GEM Super Digi:

New Graphics For Gorilla Super Digi:

7 Likes

Love the 2SM & SRN logos… it has a bit of a ‘driving’ or ‘Supercars’ theme about it (but I could definitely see the 2SM logo working.

As for the names, I still think ZOO would work - even if it were a “Zoo Network” of stations (‘Zoo’ meaning a mix of music). Even just the name, ‘Zoo Variety’, but with the same colours you’ve used above. Gem reminds me too much of Nine Gem (the TV channel).

And with Gorilla, it looks awesome… but their current Gorilla Radio logo still looks cool IMO. And we all know just how much potential a station like Gorilla Radio has…

4 Likes

I do like the 2SM logo although I’m a little lost at the red swish that joins with the half S. I love the splash of colour but it sort of makes the S look like a 6 or even an 8.

The Super Network one looks excellent! Very sleek.

4 Likes

I was thinking a bit like the old logo but a bit more generic for network appeal.

2SM_1992

3 Likes

I really like your Super Radio Network logo, however I agree with TelevisionAU that in the 2SM logo, the “S” looks like a “6” or “8” or even a “b”. Have you ever thought of incorporating the Super Radio Network logo into the 2SM logo, so it replaces the “S”? Something similar to this . . .

8 Likes

I love that, fantastic work.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve never understood why they need a 2SM Super Network logo.

Why not just have the 2SM 1269AM logo and then have a corporate/network-wide SRN logo?

Or somehow integrate the two the same way you see the iHeart logo on ARN stations, and the LiSTNR logo on SCA stations.

It’s a shame the 2SM 1269AM logo has been neglected - especially over the past 10yrs or so.

3 Likes