Random Mocks

Looks good, but not sold entirely on the new logo - I think it’ll look good with the existing logo.

Those colours remind me of 9NEWS.

5 Likes

Just a quick change for 10 News First:

12 Likes

here’s an idea for a promo:

24 Likes

Looks like Freeview Australia is adopting its British counterpart (including its logo)!

1 Like

they already did @myfriend

2 Likes

1 Like

That’s not a mock. You’ve just stuck a photo of Mel on top of a photo of the SBS News team.

17 Likes

I’d say this channel would need to have an audio message reading this out, so that those who can’t receive it know what’s going on “if you can only hear this message and not see the image, please call…or visit…for more information”.

4 Likes

@Travis can you please do the today show mock of the graphics. If they had a refresh for this year.

thoughts on this as an idea for 7’s BBL score graphic?

This is a very rough/bad mock done using my iPhone but the idea is using 7’s Test graphic as a base for the BBL graphic as their current test graphics are good while BBL isn’t the best

1 Like

Just playing around if Ten News First adopted the new local CBS News branding.

35 Likes

I like it… how would it go incorporating a third colour? My pick would be gold/yellow.

1 Like

That looks amazing!

1 Like

I don’t really like the boxed logo on the titlecard, it looks a bit odd. Overall though it looks great

3 Likes

If National Nine News returned:

7 Likes

I thought the boxed logo brings back the feeling of some of Ten’s legacy intros,

They also used the Ten logo in a box as an element after the refreshes, even after it vanished from the open Ten News and Current Affairs - #51 by Zampakid

So it’s a nice hint towards Ten’s history but very modern.

3 Likes

Agree on this. However in the above mock I dunno, maybe it looks off to me because it’s a blue logo in a white box on a blue background?

In everything else it looks fine, it’s just the titlecard.
Maybe it’s the fact it’s a square element in a rounded background element?
:man_shrugging:t2:

Maybe it’s because the round logo isn’t centred in the box so the proportions look off.

2 Likes