Random Mocks

Not 13?

2 Likes

Been rewatching HBO’s The Newsroom and it inspired me to do a 2022 version of Newsnight, Daily Report and Market Watch.

12 Likes

What dose ACN stand for?

I’m assuming American Cable News?

2 Likes

Close, it’s Atlantis Cable News.

2 Likes

Ten would not go back to their logos back as they were pre-October 2018 especially the Eyewitness News logo. The 3D glossiness in the Ten and the EN logo is out of style.

Also, why bring back 11, and One, but still have 10 Shake as Shake, wouldn’t 13 fit better if you were returning the older system anyway?

10 should keep its current system instead of going back in my opinion.

2 Likes

A bit of a brand refresh for The Hits (New Zealand) I would rename to Hit (Not affiliated to SCA) and add a new colour scheme. Below show examples website, show cards and logos. I would also make changes to the national line up (shown in images) workday would remain local

My main feedback is it looks like the station is called Hjt

9 Likes

5 Likes

Bringing back the old 2016 colours of 3 News?

2 Likes

The Olympics are back on Nine, had this chance to edit something quickly.

Colored version:

White version:

18 Likes

It’s funny how they probably won’t use their Wide World of Sports logo, as your great mock predicts, on one of, if not the biggest global sporting event.

3 Likes

19 Likes

Adding in ACN Mornings

Banner flips between weather and time zones

7 Likes

A mock for if News Breakfast had been launched in the late 90’s or early 2000’s:

11 Likes

Mock for new lower thirds and title card for @Leo_Puglisi6 's 6 News to celebrate their 4th birthday in 2023

10 Likes

These are great! @Leo_Puglisi6 you should look at them!

5 Likes

Just a quick mock logo for if the Ten Eyewitness News brand had been reintroduced a year before:

6 Likes

What’s different?

The logo was the light blue updated version rather than dark blue and yellow.

2 Likes

Just trying out some The Project GFX

14 Likes