Random Mocks

They look good, but yeah the logos don’t stand out

3 Likes

A mock ABC ident from the 90’s, based off of channel 9’s ident from 1992 to 1994, with Brisbane in the background:

4 Likes

Agree the logos need to be larger, but also try a white shadow or glow instead of the grey shadow behind the logos.

3 Likes

Updated the shadows now: looks much better

7 Likes

New Graphics for the Today Show in 2023, with Sarah Abo joining the team. More of a Nine News look.

6 Likes

Hmmm looks very much the same, with bold overtones to me.

9 Likes

Yeah I think if they are going to change the graphics it needs a whole overhaul. Keep the logo but do something different

3 Likes

It’s good. But it ain’t great.

1 Like

i’d say make this logo for TODAY next year.
what do you think?

4 Likes

Not really “a new logo” though.

3 Likes

I’ve never understood Today’s logo. The “Y” intercepting the horizon just looks awkward to me.

1 Like

I like it!

Here’s my take AGAIN on new graphics (something different)

4 Likes

The bottom graphic is way too small in my opinion, and should be larger to spread across the screen like the current one. The top ticker isn’t a bad idea for when they’re doing crosses like the weather, but not during the news segments given that’s what they’d already be talking about. The Nine logo above the weather should be centred as well.

1 Like

Here’s mine. New logo (different font to the American Today Show). The clock and temperature would be done locally. I removed the channel 9 logo as I did not think it necessary

6 Likes

The best one yet.

Its way to simple and text is too small (watch out for the safe zones)

1 Like

I’d recommend you guys read: Guide to Mocking to learn the important things to keep in mind when mocking.
Also take a look through some of the other threads and posts people have made here.

14 Likes

Looks brilliant. Similar to NBC’s namesake show and a typical US morning show look

1 Like

Say it with me:

“Safe Zones!”

7 Likes