Random Mocks

Awesome work Logoer.

2 Likes

Fictional close mock I made for 6 News. 6 News close (fictional) - YouTube

1 Like

This open is a sequel to the close I made. 6 News open (fictional) - YouTube
It doesn’t look the best because I used basic editing software (IMovie) to make this open, but I hope you like this!

1 Like

This. Is. AMAZING.

I would just have the word “Triple” and let the logo do the rest.

Take note SCA.

3 Likes

Thanks for your feedback. Here is a version of the Triple M logo without the ‘M’ in the title. What do you think?

13 Likes

Amazing.

I would love it if SCA would revert back to their previous Triple M logo (but update it).

Their current logo doesn’t reflect much of the sound of the station.

3 Likes

Beautiful work Logoer.

I can’t help but do the Triple M whisper when i see that.

2 Likes

It aged so quickly. Nice work @Logoer

8 Likes

21 Likes

TVNZ Summer Breakfast. The show would be live from a small studio in Wynyard quarter, Auckland as it’s a vibrant part of the city (studio image has been altered from original TVNZ version

4 Likes

Grea idea and I have been saying for years its stupid they go off air for 2 months.

2 Likes

I love the background of the Billboard on this.

An idea for a replacement of The Sunday Project (and maybe for a way for Channel 10 to spite 7):

3 Likes

I’d call it 48 Hours Australia - True Stories based on the CBS show of the same name

3 Likes

I don’t think a name like that would work in Australia.

1 Like

7 News graphics based off the current one, their current ident, and my 7 Nightly News mock:

(Lets hope that 7 does give the weekend 5 PM bulletin a name, other then just 7 News)

4 Likes

Some custom 7 News graphics and caps:

1 Like

New Nine Refresh Mock for promo endtags

Would like some feedback, thank you!
(mediaspy has reduced the resolution for some odd reason)

15 Likes

They look good, but I reckon the channel logo should be larger so it doesn’t fade into the Left Hand Side.

10 Likes

Love it!

2 Likes