Random Mocks

The kerning needs a bit of work I think.

1 Like

7 News, 9 News, and 10 News First nightly news bulletins in the style of NBC News, ABC News, and CBS News:

6 Likes

I like it.

1 Like

Unfortunately I can’t read the first two very clearly at all. Also, I can’t even see what picture you have in the 10 News one. I’m assuming it’s Melbourne?

2 Likes

7 going back to the future with “Seven Nightly News”

2 Likes

Along with 10 going back to “Ten Evening News”

1 Like

They should bring back the 1990s news theme as well. It’s my favourite news theme used by an Australian TV station.

5 Likes

Some more designs for the 10 Evening News based off of the CBS Weekend News, with the news being presented from Brisbane on Saturday, and Sydney on Sunday:

7 Likes

Just no.

5 Likes

I don’t dislike these 10 ones! I would ditch the “from” and the presenter name. Can’t see networks here using it and would be a bit of a headache when it comes into fill in presenters.

I would use night time shots of the city skylines though.

7 Likes

Sorry, can’t stand anything with Arial, one of the ugliest fonts ever.

If Prime 7 was also in Win’s territory in Queensland, example, the Sunshine Coast

2 Likes

Maybe try non-black text?

5 Likes

Red logo. Red backdrop makes it hard to read. Like the local imagery.

1 Like

A better background for 7 news regional WA.

6 Likes

Warner Bros. Discovery NZ (which owns and operates Three and Newshub) announced that it will launch a new, long-form current affairs programme next year with Patrick (Paddy) Gower leading the charge.

Its working title is “Paddy Gower Has Issues” and here’s a mock logo; it is loosely based on the one used by the sketch comedy show More Issues (which aired on TVNZ from 1991-92).

I wouldn’t use that name in 2022. It has other connotations.

3 Likes

TVNZ Breakfast / News refresh with 1 News becoming TVNZ News. Breakfast would also get a logo (Orange semi version of TVNZ 1 logo)

11 Likes

Looks very NBC-style with Nightly News and Special Report. And the breakfast logo reminds me of that failed experiment by Ten a decade ago

1 Like

Following on from my previous post of revised Triple M branding back in June last year, here’s how some regional station logos could look if they reverted to their previous names.

20 Likes