Random Mocks

Oh true, whoops!

Just given the logos for Sunrise (and its sister programmes, e.g. Early Sunrise, Saturday Sunrise) an update. The Sunrise logo, in which I created, is loosely based on ITV’s Daybreak (2010-14), whose logo was used from 2012 until 2014.

Sunrise

Early Sunrise

Saturday Sunrise

5 Likes

11 Likes

18 Likes

Another great mock. That’s really all the space needed if they didn’t want to change the backdrop.

3 Likes

If I might make one suggestion… :wink:

14 Likes

Looks better than the other one. Fits perfect to the Golden West Television legacy.

5 Likes

I did a VAST Regional News mock a while back. Thought I’d expand it a bit to include what I’d like to see during the filler

15 Likes

Would be better. Golden West 7 branding for 7 Regional WA

1 Like

Looks fantastic! Hopefully a new backing track too, The current one is just hideous.

2 Likes

I created my own version of the Sale of the Century logo. It is similar to that of the 2000-01 version (as seen on Australia’s Nine Network) but has a futuristic approach.

Generic

3D variant

4 Likes

Really good! The only thing I would do is swap the NBN and 7Regional channels so that 7News could be in the same section for RQLD/RNSW/WA, for example:

410: 7NEWS Cairns & Townsville
411: 7NEWS Mackay & Rockhampton
412: 7NEWS Wide Bay & Sunshine Coast
413: 7NEWS Toowoomba & Tamworth
414: 7NEWS Coffs Hbr & Orange
415: 7NEWS Wagga & Albury
416: 7NEWS Update NSW, ACT & Victoria
417: NBN News Gold Coat & Lismore
418: NBN News Coffs Hbr & Tamworth
419: NBN News Newcastle and Central C.

It looks a bit clunky having NBN News squeezed in between two 7News groups, so why not move them all into one?

6 Likes

As long as the reboot is nowhere need Channel 7!! :wink:

2 Likes

This is really good @WAtvVideos :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cheers. This one’s based on how they are sorted now. I’ll do another one with how I’d sort them soon

4 Likes

9News current graphics package supers - all done in keynote lol…
Work in progress.

5 Likes

There was a rumor back in 2018 that Ten wanted to bring back SOTC, but nothing came of it.

1 Like

I would actually add WIN’s Northern NSW & Gold Coast updates in with Channel 408, as they technically air on the regional 10 stations in those license areas anyway. I would keep the 7NEWS channels the same, except rename them as 7NEWS QLD and 7NEWS Regional. The design looks amazing - I just hope the VAST people resign the Regional News Guide as it’s outdated and in need of a refresh :smiley:

4 Likes