Random Mocks

Come the end of the year, I think we will be in a better position overall. Surely Nine will follow suit soon if Seven make 7Two HD in metro areas.

5 Likes

I think by the end of the year we will have 7TWO and 9Go HD in metro areas. Meanwhile on WIN, PRIME and SCA we will still only have 1 HD channel.

3 Likes

SCA might surprise us with 10 BOLD HD. They are in a better position than Prime or WIN by being part of NPC.

4 Likes

Been working on a BBC-style Nine look…

30 Likes

Looks good, but will never be a fan of separating the dots from the 9 (ask the late 2000s how that worked out!)

The Nine Network is the dots and the 9 together; the dots are used elsewhere to link back to the master brand.

7 Likes

Great, but I think you shouldn’t separate the dots and the numeral Nine like @Nick said. Otherwise, looks great!

2 Likes

BBC font? that font gives me more of a Emergency Alert System feel than a newsbreak

1 Like

The font appears to be Gill Sans; it does look out of place/doesn’t match the font 9News are currently using.

5 Likes

Slightly off topic. But something I am working on. Any feedback

5 Likes

I’m still alive. Poking my head around here and there. Working in presentation at 10.
https://twitter.com/TimsonAirlie/status/1500737735719809024?t=GnMcefLaMqWBehRc3afcRA&s=19

10 Likes

Today Show Mock - new graphic on right ride of screen
Feedback appreciated

10 Likes

The smaller text needs to be a bit bolder, as it’s a little thin but otherwise looks good :ok_hand:t3:

5 Likes

CBS with 7’s Everyone’s Home City flyover

6 Likes

With the launch of Today FM, this is how the Magic logo would look like.

Although it is progressively off topic, the colours used in the recreated Magic logo are loosely based on Rosalina and Luma from Nintendo’s world renowned Super Mario franchise.

Rosalina and Luma artwork courtesy of Nintendo and all Nintendo trademarks are based on video game characters. No copyright infringement intended.

7 Likes

Which version would you go with?

11 Likes

TTT all the way. But for real ‘heritage’ branding would love to see a mock with lowercase t’s!

3 Likes

7 Likes

You inspired me to do the similar to the rest of the Metro Hit stations, and then I realised… yeah some of these logos haven’t aged well, and probably wouldn’t have been executed that well with the Hit style - your TTT logo is the best IMO…

13 Likes

The Mix and Fox ones look pretty cool

3 Likes

Tried to fix the new 10 slides… thoughts?

21 Likes