Random Mocks

Did you consider Universal Minus :thinking:

1 Like

Just a bit of context in an off-topic: the Universal Plus name is already used in Latin America (written as Universal+) for a premium subscription pack available in major subscription operators in the continent, replacing a package offered by Disney called Star Premium (inherited from 21st Century Fox, and discontinued in favour of a separate OTT service which is essentially the Star hub of Disney+, with added sport content).

So, for all purposes and intents, your creation is not too far from reality.

5 Likes

I like it! The only thing is the dark shadow behind the logo doesn’t look right.

3 Likes

With Neighbours future up in the air and if the show does indeed finish in August, it would be awesome if they are able to utlitse past theme songs across the current titles as a nod to the history of the show. I would have to say the 2002 theme is my all time favourite.

So I have mocked it up with the current titles. It is different to the cuts of it used in 2002 which was a lot shorter. Thoughts?

7 Likes

The new “[state] Votes” logos from the ABC are an improvement over the old ones, but what I think was a missed opportunity is to use the new horizontal lines to create a simplified shape of the state instead of a square and v-shaped nothing.

Apologies for crudity.

17 Likes

In another universe

34 Likes

It would depend if they partnered with someone to roll it out here. eg Seven could take up the Peacock model (free & premium tiers) and still just call it 7+.

6 Likes

:drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

3 Likes

If Comcast bought Ten instead of Paramount

2 Likes

I often go onto overseas radio stations and have a look at there website. I figured that Smooth FM (AU) could have a more of an modern look. The On-Air announcer would have there photo in the bottom left corner.

3 Likes

I like it!

1 Like

Instead of the ALERT news update we get everyday, I have decided to reinstate the traditional NEWSBREAK super here.

Courtesy: SEQ Television

13 Likes

I haven’t seen him in a while. What happened to him?

10 Likes

Another newsbreak mock, this time with Tim Arvier at the helm of Nine News Darwin.

Courtesy: TV-QLD

6 Likes

@TBoy have you ever heard of Death By Powerpoint? That logo is barely legible.

A lighter or darker grey, maybe with another colour lightly mixed in there that contrasts with 7flix purple will make the logo stand out more.

2 Likes

No but this is what Seven have actually done for their mate and two slides.

11 Likes

Really need this in HD asap.

5 Likes

Really need all channels in HD, it’s 2022

6 Likes