Random Mocks

Not bad. I don’t like the ticker at the top. Too cluttered.

Also I would dial down the animations. Not every bit of text needs to animate. It makes it very distracting.

9 Likes

I really like the idea of a scroller with the top stories on it… but I think it might work better if that graphic was actually on the screens in the studio along the top of the screen (sort of similar to 10’s Pyrmont studio with it’s scroller, but still on the main screen)

5 Likes

Sorry, it’s hard to implement it since the screen/camera is not straight and hard to curve the text. But overall looks nice for the studio.

11 Likes

apologies for the quality of the screenshot but Good Morning Britain does something similar and I think it would work

9 Likes

This is exactly what I was trying to describe, nice one!

6 Likes

(Thanks to @Abesty and @TV.Cynic for caps)

25 Likes

28 Likes

I think you’d find they’d change update to the “alert” crap.

6 Likes

Just playing around, If 7 News adopted some of NBC’s Look S graphics as used on their O&O stations.

37 Likes

Bec looks different here…

11 Likes

:laughing: Shows I am not an Aussie haha. Honestly just guessed.

9 Likes

18 Likes

WIN would probably use the NNL/Darwin style backdrop since it would be a still image.

But looks great!

3 Likes

OK my once a year somewhat amateur attempt to contribute to this thread.

Presenting 10 News Mornings, based on the new CBS News 24/7 streaming channel launched this week. Incorporating a slightly more conservative look and feel from the current 10 News First look and keeping it within the CBS parent family.

Perhaps I could look at the rest of the day next year :slight_smile:

30 Likes

I really like this!

I’m not solid on the title card, but that’s fine.

Supers remind me of the horrid 2014 era, but I like them. Would like to see a headline strap.

I LOVE the LIVE transition

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile: I appreciate it.
It was just an idea I had in my head.

I was trying to avoid the use of blue with this mock with Nine using it so predominantly in their graphics.
Here is an example of a Headline straps, Multi line L3’s and Breaking News graphics. Just on the fly edits not really fleshed out.

Coming Up/Headline Graphics

A Regular L3 with story identifier.

Breaking News.

25 Likes

I like the simplicity of this mock. It seems like a natural evolution in the red and white theme 7 News has been using for its advertising recently. My only criticism would be that the height of the logo doesn’t line up with the height of the lower third supers, making it a bit distracting. But overall, really like this and particularly the live wipe in your earlier post

6 Likes

This is nice, but the box is too long for the Breaking News text

6 Likes

TVNZ Breakfast logo

8 Likes

Do you think the Peacock name would work in Australia?
(yes I know Plus is overused, but I couldn’t think of anything else)

14 Likes