Random Mocks

Why would they do literally any of this

1 Like

Sorry the disagree with you, but I find it quite impressive.
@Michael_Eccles looks fantastic, thought about what regionals would look like? (reverted to their original brands for example?)

2 Likes

I just don’t get it. Why would they move Ash London to Adelaide to do workdays, or move Bec, Cosi and Lehmo to Sydney.

3 Likes

Ash doesn’t even work for them anymore anyway.

4 Likes

She still works for SCA doesn’t she? She still has her Listnr podcast

3 Likes

In case you missed it, this is “Random Mocks” where anything and everything goes.

4 Likes

I really wish TVNZ did something like this and have a different studio apart from the one where all of their shows come out of. Here is if TVNZ adapted NBC Today to breakfast

12 Likes

Yes I agree. One giant screen is not a set. It would be great for them to add other set elements and brighten up the studio for Breakfast especially - it’s so dark for a morning news show.

6 Likes

something based off the new ABC US look for Channel 9 (ident stills - might animate it!)

39 Likes

WOW! So good! Keep up the good mocking @MichaelPower!

5 Likes

. Reminds me of the (very) short-lived Choose|9 look with the dots used in the presentation

9 Likes

One of the best looks, in my opinion.

5 Likes

Surprised to see that look last until September 2009. Could’ve lasted a few years.

7 Likes

As per my idea in the Prime7News thread… 7News Canberra, a 6pm newshour with Craig Allen on weekdays and Emma Larouche on weekends.

27 Likes

That looks SENSATIONAL!

That’s exactly the backdrop 9 News Canberra should have used. That’s the city as locals see it. Not Parliament House as 9 used - which is very much an outsiders take on Canberra

7 Likes

That is the angle of the city 9 Canberra used after the initial backdrops were changed a month or so in.

3 Likes

But then they ruined it with the fake set guff they CGI’d over the top.

It’s ironic how they spent time and money to create the fake set when spending zero dollars and having the image on its own would’ve looked a million times better.

3 Likes

Staying with the possibility of regional NSW 7News bulletins…

18 Likes

What transmitter is that in the background?

5 Likes

It’s Mount Canobolas in Orange. The large one in the middle is the PRIME7 tv tower. The site also holds the WIN9, SC10, ABC and SBS towers.

7 Likes