Random Mocks

What I expect after the Seven takeover of Prime:

14 Likes

Nice! Will never happen though, but we can but dream! :joy:

3 Likes

Some mock logo reduced in size following the trend set by CBS in the US. They could possibly be shrunk even more.

22 Likes

Bruce Gordon does not approve of this post.

12 Likes

Sadly, very unlikely.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind 10 going bottom left but it just looks wrong for 7 and 9!

4 Likes

Looks great but they’d definitely need to use different forms of logos for the multichannels. The text is too small (especially 7two)

4 Likes

I think that could be overcome by having a PRG where the logo starts larger and is opaque and then shrinks and fades to the small watermark.

4 Likes

In light of Nine’s recent return to “Still The One”, I decided to revisit a project I was working on that I abandoned last year, creating a Production Endcard that mimicked the new On-Air Presentation elements from September 2020:

Here are three coloured variants, again using the flat Nine logo, animated in PowerPoint and converted into a GIF. The translucent black bar is the same height as the blue accent in the “Australia’s Greatest TV” cap, with the thin top blue accent and spacing of the logo and words the same height as a single dot for consistency:

NineEndcardAnimated1

31 Likes

Looks amazing! Only suggestion would be making the line of colour a little bit thinner.

4 Likes

Here you go:

9 Likes

Well done! That would be good to see something like that on air.

4 Likes

Looks brilliant. Love the flat 2D logo similar to the 2001-02 look which was solid white.

4 Likes

Off the back of my Title intro with 10News First and utilising the Eyewitness News theme, see below a full opener. I really feel they should have kept this theme, there are a lot of elements that weren’t used on air as well as alternate versions. I have added again in some localised shots in the opener too.

Apologies the 10 footage is SD- bloody 10 don’t upload even in 720P quality for their bulletins so hopefully you can look past the compression!

31 Likes

:drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

That’s amazing!

4 Likes

The post-headline sequence is awesome and works beautifully with the theme.

6 Likes

Thanks guys! Pretty happy with how it turned out :slight_smile:
Might do the other markets if I have time.

4 Likes

This has nothing to do with media

Choosy tea has been in New Zealand for over 100 years. I thought it might be a time for a box redesign
Let me know what you think

Current
Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 4.32.56 PMScreen Shot 2021-11-15 at 4.33.20 PM
Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 4.33.07 PM

New Look

13 Likes

Great design, but I think there is a spelling error in the brand name. Letters y and s are inverse.

5 Likes

The font is a bit Squid Gamey for me. But like the rest.

3 Likes