Random Mocks

or

30 Likes

There is no reason whatsoever that they can’t produce something like this if you’re able to. Looks fantastic.

1 Like

^^^^^^^THIS!!!

1 Like

If Seven were to break into the Asia-Pacific region…

NOTE: The skyline is that of Singapore.

7 Likes

Love it, very much out there.

3 Likes

A promo for 7NEWS breaking into the North America market. Yes, I know Mike Amor is no longer the US bureau chief but he would be a very good anchor, especially if the bulletin was to be produced from Melbourne (where he is based now).

7 Likes

I don’t do many mocks but I wanted to have a try with the latest 7 Spencer Gulf promo.

Let me know if good or bad. I’m not fussed either way. I just wanted to have a play and see what I could come up with.

Edit: Original version can be found here.

Edit 2: Updated to HD, thanks Jer. Original here.

22 Likes

Dude, you haven’t lost your touch at all. It’s perfect. :raised_hands:

3 Likes

If anyone from 7 GTS/BKN can see this, put it on!

4 Likes

Very good. They should use this.

3 Likes

Following up on @WAtvVideos 10 News Local Mock, I just mocked up a generic Title Card as well as a Canberran edition.

I also ‘roughly’ show it in action below. Still a work in progress and
after 12 seconds the graphics will probably be only dreams of what it could look like.

26 Likes

This made me think… what if Mix94.5 used the Today Network swirly logo?

14 Likes

Attempt at using the classic 2Day logo in their modern format. Obviously you could just drop the hit logo entirely, but I was referencing how the various Hit network DAB station logos look.

2day

26 Likes

Without the Hit “h”, that’s actually a nice colour scheme for the old 2Day logo.

As for mix94.5, isn’t it interesting that their previous logo wasn’t too far off from the Hit/Today Network swirl.

8 Likes

Some of the BBC Australia brands in the new BBC style that’s being deployed in a couple of days! Here’s hoping Australia gets some of this beautiful branding that’s launching in the UK

24 Likes

Looks good, though the font weight is a tad heavier than what has been seen from the links so far, other than that, I imagine it’s very likely that we’ll see something like this, whenever the new style blocks debuts in international markets after tomorrow’s relaunch. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not the first time, Nine had no dots on their logo throughout the '80s which worked. I do not agree because it did not work in 2006 therefore it is a bad idea. That was also a case of bad timing, brand execution and also following on from the 2005 presentation package, it was too much of a sudden change from top of class to cheap.

5 Likes

What I would have in mind for a potential “Ten News Breakfast” program:

Sorry about the editing being far from perfect, this is just something I quickly whipped up for a video i’m planning on uploading on SCTV | 5. Also, just ignore the fact that half of Steve Jacobs’ feet have been decapitated. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

16 Likes

I have made a mock of what I think SCA Radio networks show look like. I would bring back some old faces and steal some people from Nova. I also cut of the dot of the logo so it looks more like a h

B105

2day I would re-name as Hit

SAFM

FOX

8 Likes

Concept for Canal N in Perú
Adapted to english just so i could post it here

18 Likes