Random Mocks

What LCN?

2 Likes

I’d use 4 and the name “TV CHECK”

16 Likes

With an audio clip for the MPEG-2 only folk:
“If you can hear this message but cannot see the green tick on screen then your TV will no longer receive free to air channels after July 1, 2022. You will need to purchase a set top box or a new TV set to continue to enjoy all of your favourite programming. If you can see the green tick, no further action is required. For more information call …… or visit the website…. “

13 Likes

Not sure on this one, but I’d like to see a more Nine-styled sponsor billboard on WIN Network channels. One that doesn’t show any channel logo and fits in with both WIN and Nine styles. The background is the same one used in their current launch promos and idents.

Thanks to @Zacgb for the tagline :wink:

29 Likes

When did the advertising budget increase?
Nice work, though! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Really Nice! WIN TV still used the channel 10 inspired sponsor billboards so this would be a good idea for WIN

4 Likes

Been working on 9News-style graphics for WIN News weather, full screen, including a…

:raised_hands: 7 DAY OUTLOOK!!! :raised_hands:

(Side note: I guess that news companies create their own satellite maps of Australia, as I couldn’t find anything like what they use online (zoomed in satellite imagery).)

22 Likes

Looks very good, but if you’re trying to match 9News you should swap out Helvetica for whatever font Nine uses.

4 Likes

I want Nine to build a package out of that background / look

5 Likes

Got it.

14 Likes

Seven Network mock promo ‘I Really Like You’

5 Likes

Using the new Sunrise graphic that appeared yesterday

19 Likes

Isn’t that the same logo as they currently use?

The logo is because i haven’t been able to recreate that logo yet. But the rest of the graphic is new based on that graphic.

2 Likes

All good.

I like it. Looks very modern. Just remember safe zones on the right and bottom.

I made this random logo mock as the TVNZ-Olympics watermark logo as they are the official Olympic broadcaster in partnership with Sky. I’m proud of how it look like in the final product.

(I wonder why TVNZ shouldn’t use that logo right away as the Olympics are just a few days away from beginning… :thinking:)

18 Likes

A few days? It started yesterday, and the opening ceremony is tomorrow.

3 Likes

The Olympic rings work really nicely with the TVNZ logo

5 Likes

So in New Zealand all the city’s have different bus colours and designs. It is very messy in my opinion. I have made one design for the whole country. ( the council bus Service ) Yes it is the same design as the christchurch bus

8 Likes

No difference to Australia

1 Like