Random Mocks

Breaking News Today

7 Likes

also 9 news mock

9 morning news

Today mocks are good, not sure about 9 NEWS. Supers are too big.

5 Likes

Thank you for Replying! Will work on that

1 Like

Also need to consider safe areas. Good start though.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

why r u being so rude its me first time

4 Likes

Let’s just say… there is some room for improvement.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Everyone starts somewhere :slightly_smiling_face:

I like the look of the two Today title-cards, but as people have said, the text with the Nine News mocks is quite large than usual. Taking a look at the Guide to Mocking by @theGradyConnell is always a great help when building upon your current creation skills. :slightly_smiling_face::art::sparkles:

8 Likes

Thank you much appreciated

2 Likes

Been following along the Regional affiliation switch on the forum and watching the new local Ten noodle updates from SCA. So I did a mock adding on OTS graphics to the updates with a picture and headline text.

I kept it relatively simple just so it just illustrates the story being read. It could be flashier but it is meant to be more of a realistic take if they were to add this graphic on. Some simple stock images really could suffice. Here is also a video of it in action.

39 Likes

Looks good! Always a pleasure seeing a mock from you, @NaruTVMock! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Nice mock there. Maybe placing the entire theme music during the 2-minute update would also sound good, with some slight adjustments.

4 Likes

I did try it while I was mocking this up. It was feeling a bit repetitive after a while having it run through the entire update. I think the script for the update needs to be sharper to keep the pace going.

I did carry the theme longer through the first story update and started it earlier before the weather.

Also thanks @MichaelPower :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thats a nice mock. SCA10 should really use pictures in their noodle update

5 Likes

Maybe something like this for the test MPEG 4 channel if they do a full switch?

24 Likes

I’d probably update the phone number to something like “1800 17 2022” since “20 10 13” is a reference to the analogue switchoff years, but good work other than that! :slight_smile:

4 Likes