Random Mocks

Ten Qld used to run Love this City ads in Townsville back in the 90’s

1 Like

Here’s a Win News mock I’ve been working on (WIP):

5 Likes

A decent mock…if WIN were switching affiliations in 1996 rather than 2016!

18 Likes

It was going to turn into an updated version for 7 news, but then “The Switch” happened so I turned it into a ripoff version of the 95/96 version used by ten. Plus no one uses purple anymore.

2 Likes

Southern Cross affiliate change promo… (minus a v/o)

25 Likes

All I can say about that mock SCA Nine pre-launch promo is this…send the clip to SCA!

8 Likes

That…was…amazing!

6 Likes

Spectacular!
I could actually see this airing on TV!!!

1 Like

Fantastic work!

3 Likes

Spectacular!!

1 Like

A sort of half tongue in cheek/half serious mock, what I think Ten Eyewitness News: First At Five might look like on WIN coverup-wise after July 1:

Obviously the local news “coverup” would be identical except reading “LOCAL EDITION” and yes, the slightly degraded feed quality was intentional because I couldn’t resist making it on par with WIN’s SD picture quality! :wink:

The Ten-style WIN logo was borrowed from one of MATTB’s mocks, so full credit to him for that! :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Imparja refresh idea…

22 Likes

Heck if any Channel 5’s in the world actually used the logo it would be sued by Nine for plagiarism.

1 Like

Prime7 coloured PRG mock. Using certain colours from the 2016 ident:

10 Likes

Nice job by NaruTVMocks

4 Likes

I don’t mind that TEN logo variation actually

3 Likes

Another bit of work from NaruTVMocms
Mocks here in nz.

5 Likes

So much softer and more refined than what they’ve got now, love it Grandy!

1 Like

The current A-League broadcast rights expire after the upcoming season and Nine are reported to be one of the FTA networks interested in purchasing the FTA broadcast rights. I decided to have a go at creating a scoreboard which may be used if the A-League were to be broadcast on Channel Nine. It isn’t the best mock, but I thought I would give it a go. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wasn’t my work but rather the work of a fellow New Zealander who hasn’t joined the forum. So I pass on his great work .

2 Likes