Random Mocks

Somewhat off topic, but a recent comment from someone who otherwise has no interest in the On-Air Presentation of TV news services about the “Alert” branding of Nine News’ updates:

“I’m surprised they haven’t been told to take that down”

They do. I’ve seen it on the Alert post-Lego Masters this and last year. Haven’t watched much else.

2 Likes

I like the idea. I’d love to see it go down the path of the 90’s / early 00’s. Not necessarily the same music, use the 9news theme but not have it as a sponsor Billboard

2 Likes

I always quite liked the short lived Ten Eyewitness News sponsor billboard (5:50 and 7:30)

14 Likes

A few watermarks I have created, using the old Seven Sport logo.

1. Typical watermark
  2. In-broadcast program promo
  3. Paralympic/Olympic watermarks
  4. In-broadcast sports promo

10 Likes

If u need a better 7 Sport logo.

Seven_Sport_1989

10 Likes

Some logos for Nine’s NRL coverage, and the Footy Show, inspired by the 2006-07 National Nine News and Wide World of Sports logos.

12 Likes

The Blue Box era of 9

4 Likes

Thought it’s time to update the Power FM logo, as the current one is starting to look dated.

12 Likes

Not bad!

2 Likes

Stretched out text never looks good sorry.

7 Likes

Basic 10 News first refresh - graphic would animate on as a simple unfurl with the scanline globe behind the logo animating in the same was as the old eyewiness news logo.

Trying to give the allegedly youth skewing news some edge.

#Makemocksgreatagain

41 Likes

Keen to see more if you have ideas!

I definitely think 10’s package can be easily refreshed, and probably looks the oldest (in terms of style and demo appeal) than the other commercials.

4 Likes

Thinking of ways of blowing up 2Day and creating a new radio station on 104.1FM branding wise. What do you guys think?

19 Likes

Let me guess your inspiration for that logo…1988-89 Channel Ten?

I like it though! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

To be honest, I wasn’t even thinking of the 1988 Ten logo, but looking at it now - I can see the resembance! :joy:

6 Likes

Looks great! But not another rebrand! It took forever to get the Hit brand uniform across their regional stations and then create a visual identity that actually looks good. :joy:

4 Likes

They just can’t “blow up” 2day…they need it for their national sales strategy. They need to keep the ‘Hit’ presence everywhere.

Nice concept though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Who would face the station? Same hosts?

Hello,
I created a new mock for you people to see. Its my first mock and I would appreciate any feedback. I made these Today title cards

9 Likes