Random Mocks

Here’s my Canva link to my above mock, so other members on this forum can see and improve my work, without seeing the mock image first: Gecko LCNs mock - Canva

Yours sincerely, Bas

3 Likes

This is my Gecko mock after various feedback with 2 different designs:

I will split this post into two separate posts, with the second image being on the second post.

5 Likes

This is the second mock design of my Gecko mock after various feedback:

Which design do you think is better?

8 Likes

The second one is excellent, nice work mate.

2 Likes

Second one looks great! Just not sure why you’d want to stream home shopping on 10play?

2 Likes

Related to your response @Nick, Gecko has been on 10play for a few months now, so you can actually stream the channel via that platform:

We now resume our regular random mocks on this thread.

1 Like

Someone last Wednesday, adjusted my 1st design of my above Gecko mock:

Sorry that I forgot to share the adjustment that Wednesday.

2 Likes

Definitely prefer the other option with the two lines of text, looks weird when it’s not centred in this case

3 Likes

@OnAir @Michael_Eccles @MichaelPower The award-winning Radio 1XX (One Double X), which is based in Whakatane, has been serving the Eastern Bay of Plenty for more than 50 years and Radio Bay of Plenty (the operators of 1XX, Bayrock and Q97) recently changed its name to “Media Bay of Plenty” after receiving the Local Station of the Year prize at the 2023 New Zealand Radio Awards.

But I have a what-if scenario for you to ask. What if 1XX launched a local television station that serves the Eastern Bay of Plenty?

It’s called BOP TV - Television Bay of Plenty.

The logos, as shown above, are different from that of the old VIC TV (Television Victoria).

5 Likes

Just wanted to put my idea out for an actual 1 News ‘refresh.’ I tried to keep it simple but bring back some of the bulletin colours. I kept the 1 motif that they were trying to go for in their design.

Some breaking news L3’s

21 Likes

Taking the current 1 News look but adjusting the fonts and spacings to actually look nice.

Fonts & font size in the ticker and weather are all aligned with the logo and the breakfast logo is correctly centered for safe zones.

11 Likes

More of a full redesign of the lower thirds and modifications to the ticker design

16 Likes

So simple yet it makes it so much better

5 Likes

Nice mock but there is an issue with the voice over audio link

My mock of 9News new graphics

3 Likes

Noy bad, the bug is probably a little too big though.

2 Likes

They look to be positioned too high as well compared to the current watermark visible in the images.

1 Like

Yeah a bit too much going on there

1 Like

Good concept though.

My mock for TVNZ 1News.

16 Likes