Random Mocks

Nicely executed!

I think I’d personally prefer the bulletin name to be a little more prominent, maybe bolder or not in lowercase like the news part.

4 Likes

I agree. They look good but the bulletin names need to be bigger. I’d also adjust the “news” text to match the size of “1”.

2 Likes

I’ve got two different variations. Which one fits better?

Option A

Option B

• A
  • B

0 voters

3 Likes

Remove the gap between Morning and Briefing.

2 Likes

@Michael_Eccles Is that Kimberlee Downs (rather than Jenny Suo)?

Yes, Jenny Sue left the role last year after to be a fill-in host and back to being a reporter. Kimberlee Ritchie (Downs) has been underutilized (in my opinion) after her role as Australian correspond

Potential watermark fo new channel 13.

Tongue in cheek version

15 Likes

Will probably be whatever the Foxtel channel is?

Foxtel

2 Likes

Thanks,

nick jr. on 10Play probably won’t change, but we won’t see a solid watermark on channel 13.

1 Like

7 Nightly News - inspired by the new NBC Nightly News

16 Likes

What do you get when you take the NBC News Special Report intro, featuring the NBC three-note chime at the beginning and John Williams’ “The Pulse of Events” composition…

And combine it with an early version of 7NEWS online’s similar three-note chime, heard at the very end?

The result…

Special thanks to Useful stuff for mocks posters @SamSamTV for the skyline background used in the title-card recreation, and @NewsAustralia for the 7NEWS voice over audio. I was able to isolate the vocals using an App called Moises!

21 Likes

This is awesome @MichaelPower!

1 Like

“The Pulse of Events” is also used in Meet the Press. 7 could launch a local version of MTP on Sunday mornings

2 Likes

updates on my BBC Mock - clock now in Sans-Serif, updated breaking super, and an additional Breakfast variant

12 Likes

Don’t mind the lower thirds at all, but having the News text in red top LHS is incredibly hard to see at the best of times. Should just be white or even a bit translucent even.

1 Like

Yes, yes!

Very clean :raised_hands::sparkles:

Or what you could try is adding a very thin white or black outline around the “NEWS” text. That’s what Seven does for the 7NEWS watermark, as well as Sunrise:

B9672BF4-9773-4C67-A189-8A4C2D420BD3

3 Likes

here is is with a thin black outline, which does give it more clarity

3 Likes

Had a quick bash at the new breakfast titles albeit not polished

3 Likes

The opening of the 2009 Who Wants to Be a Millionaire 10th anniversary special (the American version) with The X Factor theme dubbed in. Someone has commented that the latter theme has dubbed in well.

Courtesy: The Master Mind is Back

1 Like