Random Mocks

Love this so much

5 Likes

Something a bit more random than usual for this topic, but it’s the 60th Anniversary of Doctor Who this year, so thought they should bring back the symphonic spectacular (last run in 2015).

9 Likes

Well done, love it. @NaruTVMock

4 Likes

THIS. WOW! :star_struck:

I still think 10’s look is okay. But this @NaruTVMock, good job.

2 Likes

When the idea of Hawk FM in the Hawkesbury was pitched, I was designing the logo for it, but unfortunately due to some falling out with members it never eventuated, but this is what I designed:

and in B&W

8 Likes

I was thinking about what it would look like if 2SM were to can FUN and DANCE Super Digi and just have Gorilla and rebrand ZOO to GEM Super Digi.

GEM would carry the 80’s to Now network playout and have the Morning Crew from New FM.

Here is some designs:

New 2SM Logo:

The Super Radio Network Logo and Branding:

GEM Super Digi:

New Graphics For Gorilla Super Digi:

7 Likes

Love the 2SM & SRN logos… it has a bit of a ‘driving’ or ‘Supercars’ theme about it (but I could definitely see the 2SM logo working.

As for the names, I still think ZOO would work - even if it were a “Zoo Network” of stations (‘Zoo’ meaning a mix of music). Even just the name, ‘Zoo Variety’, but with the same colours you’ve used above. Gem reminds me too much of Nine Gem (the TV channel).

And with Gorilla, it looks awesome… but their current Gorilla Radio logo still looks cool IMO. And we all know just how much potential a station like Gorilla Radio has…

4 Likes

I do like the 2SM logo although I’m a little lost at the red swish that joins with the half S. I love the splash of colour but it sort of makes the S look like a 6 or even an 8.

The Super Network one looks excellent! Very sleek.

4 Likes

I was thinking a bit like the old logo but a bit more generic for network appeal.

2SM_1992

3 Likes

I really like your Super Radio Network logo, however I agree with TelevisionAU that in the 2SM logo, the “S” looks like a “6” or “8” or even a “b”. Have you ever thought of incorporating the Super Radio Network logo into the 2SM logo, so it replaces the “S”? Something similar to this . . .

8 Likes

I love that, fantastic work.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve never understood why they need a 2SM Super Network logo.

Why not just have the 2SM 1269AM logo and then have a corporate/network-wide SRN logo?

Or somehow integrate the two the same way you see the iHeart logo on ARN stations, and the LiSTNR logo on SCA stations.

It’s a shame the 2SM 1269AM logo has been neglected - especially over the past 10yrs or so.

3 Likes

If the “2” and "M’ are removed, you have a Supernetwork logo. If the "Supernetwork is removed, you have a 2SM logo, with the stylised “S” being the feature element for both logos.

3 Likes

Looks kinda Soviet. Not bad.

2 Likes

New 9News refresh mock

3 Likes

I actually love this.

2 Likes

lowkey looks like something i’d see on a toothpaste box

28 Likes

It’s a good package but too much like the current supers which I don’t like. It looks cheap overall I’d go with something completely different but using the same colour scheme

5 Likes

Yeah sorry… too much wiggling. Doesn’t really scream news to me.

7 Likes