Random Mocks

Here’s my take AGAIN on new graphics (something different)

4 Likes

The bottom graphic is way too small in my opinion, and should be larger to spread across the screen like the current one. The top ticker isn’t a bad idea for when they’re doing crosses like the weather, but not during the news segments given that’s what they’d already be talking about. The Nine logo above the weather should be centred as well.

1 Like

Here’s mine. New logo (different font to the American Today Show). The clock and temperature would be done locally. I removed the channel 9 logo as I did not think it necessary

6 Likes

The best one yet.

Its way to simple and text is too small (watch out for the safe zones)

1 Like

I’d recommend you guys read: Guide to Mocking to learn the important things to keep in mind when mocking.
Also take a look through some of the other threads and posts people have made here.

14 Likes

Looks brilliant. Similar to NBC’s namesake show and a typical US morning show look

1 Like

Say it with me:

“Safe Zones!”

7 Likes

Not quite sure what the point is? The angles go the wrong way, the font is hideous and the text is way too small.

Too many logos! 1 in the strap, maybe one in the background screen. That’t it.

4 Likes

Ticker is WAY to small. No one will be able to read it.

4 Likes

They’d be on the back of the laptops mate.

I get that, but its not needed.

4 Likes

Regardless of that though, we know what the show is called - it would be redundant to put the logo on the laptops.

3 Likes

Don’t worry I agree with both of you.

If 10 axes Studio 10, a chance to relaunch a heritage brand

21 Likes

Should start earlier like 7

GMA reflecting on heritage. The original and the best morning show on TV. Preceeding it would be Ten Mornings similar to CBS’ show of the same name

2 Likes

I was basing it on the Bert Era, so no 10am would suit it IMO.

2 Likes

7-10am 10 Mornings
10a-12 GMA
12-1 Ten News First: Midday

That would be my dream schedule!

5 Likes