Random Mocks

Which is what I’m saying. If the third line of the super is removed when you have the little box on top, that third line could be a ticker

Safe zones?

What if PMFM stayed as 92.9’s brand name after the millennium, and went for a more traditional Today/Hit Network brand evolution?

21 Likes

Couldn’t get the “92.9 FM” bit looking how I wanted it to, but this should be a more authentic Today’s Austereo Network-style PMFM logo. Also as a bonus, Triple M 94.5:

MOCKAustereoPerthRetro

This is the one I’m surprised Austereo didn’t do here in Sydney for the Mid 2000s relaunch:

Might do a few more radio station “What if…?” logo mocks when I get the chance.

17 Likes

I like it! What if you went for an NBC today type ticker where it’s gray?

What I’d probably expect the logos of both stations to look like after the swap:

MOCK4BC&4BHFrequencySwap

Although I personally still hope Nine Radio will take this opportunity to finally introduce a new logo design for all their talk stations.

10 Likes

I don’t mind the current logos I don’t see a need to change them apart from 2GB who’s logo is from the Macquarie radio days and is completely different to any of the stations in the Nine Radio network. I would change 2GB’s logo to match the rest of the network. However personally I think 2GBs logo is much better than the others so I would like them to use a similar design for all the Nine radio stations.

5 Likes

2GB’s logo is pretty old, but the current logos for 3AW/4BC/6PR have been around a while now too.

That’s why I think it’d be a good idea to redo the whole lot.

3 Likes

I posted these a while back on that theme,

1 Like

Here are some of my ideas for new logos for Nine Radio

19 Likes

3aw?

5 Likes

13 Likes

I like the logos but Ben and Gareth look like they’re being pecked to death by a bird.

14 Likes

Agree with NewsWeary.

Idea is definitely there and I’m a fan of the logos, what about if you invert the bottom part of the speech bubble so it’s going the other way?

4 Likes

More like this, then?

8 Likes

Love the PMFM logo and the one you did earlier this year has Hit Network retained 92.9

Here’s a 3AW mock I created (albeit with a 2GB presenter).

3 Likes

Nice mock, but the font needs changing.

2 Likes

22 Likes