Random Mocks

Is that you speaking?

I love it, love the countdown, only feedback is the headline banner scrolling Nightline is a bit fast.

5 Likes

That’s from Nightline around 2008.

2 Likes

That’s wonderful! I love the headline swipe with the banner!

Great work!

2 Likes

priceless :wink:

On the subject of @msheldrick’s Nightline mock, it is very refreshing with a minimalist yet authoritative design, coupled with the Nightline music is fantastic.

8 Likes

Yes, the colours blend very well with each other. With just the small touch of other colours (the yellows and reds). It practically looks like a Channel 9 production! The timelapses working so well, plus the scrolling text and the countdown is very BBC like, love it!

Then the transition to the Nightline logo is great! I don’t usually watch Nine News, or Channel 9 in general, but if production was like this, I’d consider watching more.

2 Likes

@msheldrick just brilliant!!!

2 Likes

Yep wonderful. Love it. My only criticism is that I’m expecting the 10 news blue blob to come out behind the headline text. But I still love it.

1 Like

He said second

I like it, is there a vertical 7News logo that could be used in news bulletins? Then it would be so good IMO. BTW know I’m late in replying

1 Like

The first one sorta works, but needs adjustment

Only realised this thread was here after @Nicholas told me :laughing: so I wanted to have a look

3 Likes

Well it is a very high quality mock - not to be biased :slight_smile:

1 Like

Made another one if WIN still used the 9 Dots.
(The WIN logo wasn’t and .SVG file)

14 Likes

Fantastic!

1 Like

What is Wendy Kingston doing now?

1 Like

She presents Queensland’s afternoon news Monday - Wednesday (please correct me if these days are wrong).

3 Likes

Wendy scaled back to just Monday and Tuesday this year. @TFTV , she is by far the best newsreader they have in the Brisbane newsroom.

5 Likes

7 FLASHPOINT LOGO (MOCK)

How I would do the 7 FLASHPOINT logo.

4 Likes