Random Mocks

Well it is a very high quality mock - not to be biased :slight_smile:

1 Like

Made another one if WIN still used the 9 Dots.
(The WIN logo wasn’t and .SVG file)

14 Likes

Fantastic!

1 Like

What is Wendy Kingston doing now?

1 Like

She presents Queensland’s afternoon news Monday - Wednesday (please correct me if these days are wrong).

3 Likes

Wendy scaled back to just Monday and Tuesday this year. @TFTV , she is by far the best newsreader they have in the Brisbane newsroom.

5 Likes

7 FLASHPOINT LOGO (MOCK)

How I would do the 7 FLASHPOINT logo.

4 Likes

Plus: Using the Square 721 font (Bold and Extended). I have created more a ‘professional’ revised 7NEWS logo.

7 NEWS logo (MOCK)

6 Likes

Looking forward to it!

3 Likes

Looks good, but perhaps more of a gap between the 7 logo and the text?

4 Likes

I agree, just had a look it, it is quite close.

4 Likes

imo, i want seven to STOP using that font, it’s a terrible font

5 Likes

Nah, I wouldn’t use it across the board, but it looks good for the 7 News logo.

1 Like

I think this looks pretty good with the grey NEWS logo.

2 Likes

What one of my recent 7NEWS mock graphics would look like on TV.

Don’t know why I can only upload one image at once. I’ve been on here for over twelve months and cannot be considered a “new user”.

7 Likes

I actually like this - your mocks are starting to improve and that really makes me happy. The next thing I would suggest is to try and experiment with different fonts. Look through Google Fonts and dafont.com - this will make your mocks improve even more.

Also - what’s so funny? Why do people keep laugh reacting on this thread?

6 Likes

Looks great, as AddictedToTVPres said, it is great to see your mocs improving over time. One thing I would do is match the colour of the ticker to the colour behind the 7NEWS.com.au logo.

6 Likes

How’s this @MichaelPower?

Thoughts and suggestions?

6 Likes

I like it , always a sucker for Gotham. However, don’t let my personal hatred for Square721 change your mock, if you want to use that, then go for it!

3 Likes

Hah! Gotham one of the best fonts around. I like playing around with different fonts (there are many that look quite nice), that Seven would never dare touch.

2 Likes