Random Mocks

They do it from one reference video I was looking at. https://youtu.be/74TPE5WaTA8?t=1m8s
I could have done better but I just rushed it.

I’ve had a crack at stylising the porkchop.
Not sure if it’s really much of an improvement, and the curl on the “R” looks a bit lethal.
It’s just a rough gif…

3 Likes

The theme music from I Dream of Jeannie just popped into my head.

2 Likes

Tried simply overlaying a WIN Peach promo endtag with a 10 Peach logo (as in a alternative universe where Bruce is fine with using the 10 branding for the multichannels), but I guess something cool came out of the result.

WIN%20Peach%20-%20Columbo%20Promo%20(13_03_19)%200-9%20screenshot

Some universal graphics for both Sunrise and 7News.

9 Likes

I like the idea any reason why the weather and clock are not lower and bigger inline with the ticker and are the graphics 4:3 safe? (Not sure what I mean read here )

8/10 love the idea of a cohesive set of graphics

3 Likes

Just an idea i had. Would be a very different look. Inspired by NBC Today’s new 4th hour

17 Likes

I like it!

Some WIN circle watermark mocks. Colours based on the program:

I have included a Seven affiliate one in there to boot.

5 Likes

If only! Looks great

10’s election graphics are shocking and dont fit the brand at all. Here’s a few tweaks that I would do

10 Likes

Added a set image

Heavily dislike the current Prime News graphics. Though I’d have a go with a UK-Style branding revamp, with the News At Five as the new name.

Heavily inspired by ITV.

Feedback welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Looks lovely

• why did you decide to add a clock to the graphics?
  • Any reason why the graphics are 4:3 Safe
1 Like
  • Clocks are very cool
  • No reason

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Easter on 10

14 Likes

I nearly forgot which thread I was in, wondered why Playing For Keeps was being shown :joy: Nice job!

3 Likes

I was about to check when the finale was airing again! :joy:

1 Like

A bit of an old mock I did back in 2016. It’s a TVNZ Signpost/Lineup based on the Nine’s Lineup at the time.

7 Likes

Not a huge fan of the ears watermark, but FANTASTIC application of the bunny inside numerical 10!

3 Likes