Random Mocks

Time to contact a IP lawyer!

5 Likes

welp, back to the name drawing board for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Just remember that something like half of all YouTube views are made on smartphones so you need to avoid small text. If you look at most news-based channels on YouTube they tend to avoid using too much text at all because you need to be smart with how you interact with your audience if you want to capture them and retain them.

4 Likes

haha. I should mention that I haven’t uploaded to it in like 2 years so if you decide to use that name, you have my full support :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ah, cool. Thanks!

1 Like

In 30mins and using (literally) the most basic editing software, I have (visually, at least) succeeded where WIN has failed. The only things that I couldn’t add were the original Murray Pioneer VO or an updated sponsor card that still featured the Murray Pioneer.

4 Likes

easy! techdaily techmonthly or techhourly

New L3s for sunrise

15 Likes

Really love that colour combo, Travis. On point.

I Love It 10 out of 10!!

1 Like

Inspired by NBC Today. Love it.

1 Like

I know these look cheap but see what u make of them.

Seven%20News%20Mock%202
Seven%20News%20Mock%201

4 Likes

Looks like you’ve slapped the modern 'NEWS" font underneath the retro logos.

well i said they look cheap.
Sorry if they’re not up to your standards.

Considering you are a “Media Spy Legend” according to your tag, I would have expected better as well. Sorry to be blunt.

3 Likes

Not sure many here are a kiwi audience so may not get it, but anyway I pondered the idea of what TV THREE idents might look like using the original TV3 Logo colours and Jingle… ( I’m new to this forum lol)

ORIGINAL TV3 LOGO
TV3%2080's%20Logo

THREE IDENT USING ORIGINAL COLOURS AND JINGLE

10 Likes

I’d come home to that feeling all day long :grinning:

1 Like

Studio 10 News updates need to be Ten Eyewitness News branded

20 Likes

Idea for a new Ten Breakfast show - Morning Express. Would have it hosted bt Georgia Love, Lisa Wilkinson & Lachlan Kennedy. Would come from The Project Studio in Melbourne

15 Likes