Random Mocks

Last time I mocked Today, it was to try and match Nine News. But maybe something more simple

15 Likes

I love the concept!

Perhaps place the WIN “Mappy” on Lisa’s nice pink top - make it look like it is attached to the top

An Open to go with it for Today

5 Likes

That is beautiful

Thanks. I’ve started a new topic with more, as this is going bigger than i planned…

I’ve seen a lot of tweets asking for today to bring back the ticker permenantly. Hopefully they do! Great mocks @Travis

2 Likes

Yeah, i think its time. Georgie was quoted as saying the show would be a bit “Newsier” so fingers crossed. Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

20 Likes

17 Likes

This is out of the ordinary (We don’t have a mock requests thread anymore?) but any talented mockers out there interested in having a go at creating graphics for my community TV show?

2 Likes

Terrible mock up looks like an 8 Year old did it but you get the idea… Some colours like this etc… introduce more " I wake up with Today " on plasmas etc.

4 Likes

Can someone make a mock with the new win news look?

WIN News opener with Ten News music

11 Likes

Take 2

7 Likes

Reminds me of some random theme mocks I made a while ago

Credit to original uploaders for the videos used in the mocks
4 Likes

It fits well but I personally find the Ten News music to be boring as shit, the old version of Cool Hand Luke that WIN uses has more life in it

1 Like

The upbeat version of The Mission actually goes rather well with the BBC :yum:. It has been around four years (or more) since I uploaded this mock:

6 Likes

Oh, you made it! I loved this mock when I found it!

1 Like

I mocked up a WIN News opener with the NBN theme a few years ago when WIN was still a Nine affiliate. It actually suits the open really well. Personally I’d prefer this theme (perhaps give it’s bit of a refresh) for Nine’s bulletins over what they currently use.

5 Likes