Random Mocks

the changes you suggested @killy06. Logo looks out of place IMO

5 Likes

Today really is in need of a new logo IMO.
Looks great!

2 Likes

Looks brilliant!

Remixed Still the One jingle on the new 2018 promo for Nine. Also changed to 2D Nine logos to match the 2D promo style.

20 Likes

Much better! Nice job.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Nine On-Air Presentation

25 Likes

Good Mock! Well, if Southern Cross had extra skillfull resources in the west, but there isn’t any presence there except VAST. Anyways, can you make some for the half-SC half-WIN TDT Tasmania?

Not quite. When you register your VAST receiver in WA they lock SC7, Imparja and Ten Central and unlock GWN7, 9 West and WIN. Vice versa in any other state. So SCA doesn’t have any TV presence in WA.

I did one a while ago here.

10 Likes

Whoops, I didn’t realised that. I forgot that post. Hahaahaha. But thanks for reminding.

1 Like

How will that one work with the 9HD logo? Are you also able to make a Gold Coast version and NNSW (not “NBN”, each broadcast area) version?

Yeah I had a play with the HD watermark layout. Doesn’t really work.

Perhaps “regional” can be dropped for smaller on-screen use?

19 Likes

I made these a while back (which means one of them should be ‘onefm’ but I have no idea which) as a standardisation of the Super network station logos - very simple and uninteresting with them just being a standard font, which is why I’d not posted them previously, but why not…

7 Likes

Very modern, nice!

The Grafton/Clarence Valley station has been branded as “New 104.7” since Late 2015 (even though the logo doesn’t reflect that) but apart from that, nice work with the logos! :slight_smile:

A quick refresh for The Project -

21 Likes

Are you also able to incorporate a massive win logo too?

1 Like

Regular and sports watermarks for WIN

11 Likes

I are you able to make a regular watermark version with the current HD logo (inside mappy)?

Same size and position as the current one:

6 Likes