Random Mocks

Good job would been nice if it would be fox Ten

And some people were telling me that I was MAD for thinking something could be done with the Majestic Fanfare

3 Likes

Some presentation ideas for a Fox 10 rebrand.

Logos

Line-ups.

Promo end boards.

PRG, Now/Next etc. Animation suggestion is for the channel number to swipe from the left revealing the graphic; then later the FOX to swipe to the right to leave just FOX XX that would then shrink to the watermark.

Watermarks

19 Likes

Awesome :+1: Graphics good job want to make mocks but don’t know how and they look so realistic also

1 Like

Brilliant!

1 Like

Came across a company, Taos Entrepreneurial Network from New Mexico, with a completely original company logo:

Based on the Wayback archive, they’ve had this logo on their website since sometime around mid-2016…

The current logo is partly based off of their previous logo.

22 Likes

LOL, very original.

8 Likes

Set that company as your homepage, and then send a kind letter to the Ten legal department.

Report back with changes.

11 Likes

Surely that’s an infringement of intellectual property, that’s worse than WIN Caribbean’s logo

5 Likes

Well there’s a way for Ten to get an extra bit of cash

8 Likes

Expanding on WIN Caribbean, one of their promotional videos has a very, *ahem *, familiar backing track. See if you can place it…

The station also closed from insolvency with government fees in mid-2016 after its elderly owner died (a premonition for things to come down under, perhaps?).

4 Likes

Drafting a letter now. Sad that Ten only have snail mail…

2 Likes

The ACMA scrapped licence fees for Commercial TV stations FYI.

1 Like

I thought that the decision had to be passed through parliament first as a part of the second media reform package…

1 Like

Just a ‘Random Mock’, Well more of a mash together of several logos.

5 Likes

So I wanted to try out Microsoft’s new “Paint 3D” application to see what I can do. What I ended up with from Paint 3D was pretty decent spheres. So I went into Photoshop to add the Ten typeface and whatnot and here’s what I came up with.

15 Likes

Looks great!

You able to apply that gradient to the Eleven and One logos? They look pretty plain.

22 Likes

https://forums.mediaspy.org/t/win-television/55/3690?u=nick
Following on from my post in the WIN Television thread, I have included the logos that I made for WIN’s multichannels if they bought out Ten.

9 Likes