Random Magazines

1 Like

I don’t remember Esquire being in Australia before. Was it shortlived? I do recall Esquire content being part of another Australian magazine before though: Men’s Style.

1 Like
2 Likes

Just like other relaunches, this is going to be very difficult. They stopped publishing so many magazines and people just got out of the habit of buying them. It’s going to be an uphill battle to get people to start buying them again.

2 Likes

The relaunch issue of Esquire Australia has been out for a while but just noticed it today.

2 Likes

This is starting to feel like the Hokey Pokey

1 Like

You wonder where you would be able to gind these magazines. My local newsagency has reduced it’s newspaper/magazine stand to the size of one in a convenience store. The rest is stationery and gifts now. They seem to only be surviving on tobacco and lotto sales.

When I tried looking for Esquire there was only one newsagency in a big shopping centre that stocked it and online they only list about ten newsagents in the inner city as stockists.

1 Like

How is viable? Online subs?

1 Like

Yes they do seem to push both online subscriptions and delivery subscriptions.

1 Like

Same with my local newsagency. It also sells Lotto tickets and has a dozen Amazon lockers for parcel collection.

2 Likes
1 Like

Vinyl Group and The Brag Media appear to be the SEN of the music world. 7.4 cents/share.

Lightly traded, price gradually increased in the ten days before announcement so some parties were doing themselves a little favour and hoping Santa wouldn’t put them on the naughty list.

Good to see the Women’s Weekly have some diversity with the people they interview. They’ve put Jessica Mauboy on the cover of their “digital edition” but why not also put her on the cover of the magazine itself?

Because i think it was Queen Mary this month? They’re not going to bump her off the cover :wink:

1 Like

That’s some fancy photoshopping :smile:

Print version

Digital edition

2 Likes