Random Magazines

Apparently FHM magazine is back! I’ve gotten an email about digital subscriptions through Zinio. I thought men’s magazines went the way of the dodo?

1 Like

What’s a magazine?

1 Like

Looking at their website it looks like it started again in January 2018, but it appears to be just a altered version of the South African edition as the contact details are all in South Africa. The original FHM South Africa closed in 2014, Google tells me, and it also started again in January 2018.

1 Like

With today’s launch in Australia, NME also announces the introduction of new Australian awards categories to highlight and recognise Australian artists on a global stage. Categories and nominations will be announced in January when public voting opens, ahead of the NME Awards at the O2 Academy Brixton in London on February 12.

Time International Edition

1 Like

Magazine pulled from supermarket shelves:

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Another one bites the dust due to the pandemic.

1 Like

Paragon Media, a small Australian publisher, has signed an agreement with Hearst to bring back Men’s Health and Women’s Health. The first issues will be on sale 11 February.

Source: The Australian

2 Likes

That’s what he said. :wink:

2 Likes

I and littlegezzybear must have literally posted the same thing within seconds that I missed his.

2 Likes

Men’s Health comeback issue:

Who owns Men’s Health now?

Paragon Media owns Men’s Health and Women’s Health now.

1 Like

Surfing champion Sally Fitzgibbons is on the cover of Women’s Health magazine comeback issue.

1 Like
2 Likes

I wonder if they’ll Daily Mail-it up. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes