Random Magazines

They can take their lead from that shonky science program the ABC used to run. Catalyst.

1 Like
1 Like

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the shrinking shelf space allocated to magazines in most newsagencies?

That’s because magazines are not being published any more. I used to buy a heap of magazines. But now, the stuff I’d used to fork out the money for, I get online.

It’s a shame, I loved spending hours reading them. The tactile feel of them as well. The occasional freebie too.

2 Likes

UPDATE 10/6

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Men’s Health and Women’s Health have done a collab with husband and wife covers this month featuring Ed Kavalee and Tiffiny Hall. They are expecting their second child soon.

2 Likes

Magazine printer Ovato was placed into voluntary administration yesterday.

1 Like

Tim Robards is on the cover of Men’s Health (again) for its 25th Anniversary issue.

Published under a licensing agreement between Forbes Media and Success Publishing Pty Ltd, Forbes Australia will bring a multi-faceted experience that includes a bi-monthly magazine, website and curated online newsletters.

Members will also be invited to live and hybrid events, with the first LIVE event happening in Sydney on 20 October.

Content will primarily be built on unique, locally written stories of entrepreneurs and success, mixed with the best news and features from Forbes’ global offerings.

2 Likes

Esquire Australia will relaunch in May 2023 with four issues planned for the rest of the year.

1 Like

Not that familiar with Esquire. I wish GQ would come back.

Australian versions of Mens Health and Womens Health have been axed (again)

2 Likes

Margot Robbie is on the cover of Vogue.

1 Like

Some magazines must have so much confidence that their readers will recognise their masthead that they aren’t afraid to obscure their title.

(Star)

(Closer)

Magazine for both

2 Likes

There have been a few TV Week covers over the years that look like TV Wee. :joy:

2 Likes

TV We

imageimage

4 Likes

TV We is so deadly. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like