Pure Gold Network

8 Likes

Amazing effort

6 Likes

I wonder if Craig Huggins will join his fomer Gold 104.3 colleagues Shawn Consgrove and Gavin Miller on Magic 1278

Time will Tell

5 Likes

Congratulations Huggy on 32 years at Gold 104.3!

5 Likes

4 Likes

WSFM schedule today

6-10am Ryan
10am-2pm Mike Byrne
2-6pm Bill Weaver
6-7pm JAM Nation with Jonesy and Amanda
7-8pm Christian O Connell Show

4 Likes
3 Likes

WSFM line up for the next 2 weeks from Monday

6-10am Ugly Phil
10am-2pm Bill Weaver
2-6pm Steve Fitton

2 Likes

I’m a bit late replying to this comment, but as I’ve said in the past, Craig is one of the nicest guys in radio that you could ever meet. 32 years in any job is a great achievement, but 32 years in the ‘dog eat dog’ radio industry is just outstanding. He truly deserves the accolades.

7 Likes
2 Likes

What a shit photoshop

Is he appearing on the station? It just seems so dumb and tacky. Will they also replace shows with Scientology programming?

4 Likes

No mention on the Cruise1323 website, apart from a WIN page.

I would never have picked Cruise1323 listeners as Mission Impossible fans.

2 Likes

Someone there was probably like “oh, our name is the same as that movie guy”

2 Likes

I really hate these temporary station re-brands - so tacky…

7 Likes

remember 4BHyundai, 2UWii, U2 FM (Triple M rebrand)?

8 Likes

To this date, the only decent one was the original 2GayFM.

Clever.

8 Likes

Yes all horrendous!

I actually called and complained about 4BHyundai. Only time I’ve ever done that for anything. It was just so awful to listen to, and jarring. The girl who took the call said they were getting a lot of complaints.

6 Likes

Stampsy doing the Totally 80s this week on WSFM.

2 Likes

The Christian O’Connell Show, LIVE on Stage will be held on Friday, 19 August, at the Yarraville Club with a limited amount of tickets available for purchase.

The event will incorporate features of the show that listeners enjoy, along with a few surprises that won’t be revealed until the night.

All proceeds from the tickets will be donated to Backpacks 4 VIC Kids, a Victorian charity that provides material aid to displaced children.

3 Likes

WSFM once again doing a comp where they will give away 5 grand if they (deliberately) repeat a song (played during Jonesy & Amanda).

They seem to be encouraging listeners to cheat:

Another thing of note listening at work yesterday is that they seemed to have two presenters on at once but separately? Before Ugly Phil came on you would hear both a female and male presenter (sometimes right after each other) but they would never interact.

5 Likes