Pure Gold Network

It’s for a very specific daggy older audience for sure

3 Likes

Ugly Phil will be back from the airwaves on Tuesday on WSFM.

2 Likes

I can’t listen to all the “best of breakfast” shows networked around the country. Jam Nation, Christian, Kyle & Jackie.

4 Likes

Jonesy and Amanda and Steve Fitton are on holidays now. So next week it will be Ugly Phil… Ryan… Jason Staveley and Bill Weaver.

3 Likes

The Christian O’Connell Show finished prematurely this year finishing on Wednesday. I’m guessing he may have been unwell on Thursday & Friday as Craig Huggins filled in.

3 Likes

WSFM summer line up for the next few weeks:

6-9am Ugly Phil
9am-1pm Ryan
1-2pm Totally 80s with Jason Staveley
2-6pm Bill Weaver
8pm Sunset Sessions

3 Likes

Thanks, what’s on between 6-8pm?

1 Like

What is “Sunset Sessions”?

1 Like

I’ll find out tonight and post… i like the name!

1 Like

Its just live performances from different artists… tonight its the Queen performing.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for Camilla singing The Horses next week.

7 Likes

It’s a bit hard for the Queen to perform when she’s dead.

1 Like

Depends which Queen. Margrethe II of Denmark is still kicking.

2 Likes

Queen as in Queen band… :smiley: Freddie Mercury days :smiley:

1 Like

In addition to what’s been posted above “Sunset Sessions” only went for 30 mins and is now back to WSFMs regular music log on automation.

1 Like

I heard some sort of skit from Dave O’Neill and Glen Robins last night on WS. Sounded like something that belonged on the ABC or 2SM! Was rather weird and random.

2 Likes

That’d be this show that they have on WSFM, Gold 104.3 and 97.3 Brisbane:

Somehow Related with Dave ONeil and Glenn Robbins (wsfm.com.au)

My understanding is that this is another show where ARN is taking one of their podcasts and packaging it up for radio. They’ve done this with Life Uncut and Collective Noun podcasts on the KIIS network (although I think it’s possible with those two shows that they now make content specifically for the radio, whereas I think the Somewhat Related show is just taking a podcast and broadcasting it, but not 100% sure).

2 Likes

Anyone know who is that new female announcer on WSFM atm doing Totally 80s for Jason Staveley.

1 Like

Is it Poppy?

Hmmm… doesn’t sound like Poppy.