Pointless

Last night i watched for first time in a couple of weeks and Andrew mentioned that the pointless answers are on Tenplay

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/pointless/round-3-questions-and-answers

1 Like

Ten’s promo department getting pretty creative with the promos this week:

4 Likes

Maybe/hopefully the promo team got a kick up the arse after the woeful promotion of pilot week.

1 Like

I wouldn’t turn down $2000, but it’s not particularly dazzling.

1 Like

i agree.
I’d change the final round so that if the contestants get both the final answers as pointless, the prize money doubles.

A grand prize of $2000 is probably all Channel Ten can afford though. :stuck_out_tongue:

BBC gives even less at 1000 pounds.

2 Likes

BBC - $10 billion annual budget

Ten - $350ish million operating expenses

3 Likes

actuallllly the exchange rate means that most of the time £1 is $2, so it’s the same amount most of the time (of course the rate fluctuates all the time, but it isn’t as bad as you’d have us believe).

What a load of garbage. Haven’t you heard that CBS owns TEN? Probably got lots more money than 9 or 7!

I wasn’t being entirely serious with that comment, hence the emoticon choice!

1 Like

Calm down, he was just joking.

1 Like

I’m perfectly calm thanks. How are you? :yum:

Here’s some optimism for you

7 Likes
2 Likes

I can’t quite understand why this show isn’t growing at all. It’s such an easy watch and I think Mark and Andrew are a great double act.

It looks like Ten will be replacing this with something new for 6pm for 2019, which is a shame as I enjoy the comedy that comes through this format.

1 Like

Because after watching a few episodes you get bored. I don’t think a show like this is suited to Ten and the audience it attracts. I used to watch it at the start but dropped it because there is too many good things to watch than a rushed, repetitive quiz show. The UK version is much better.

1 Like

I think they should’ve had the original format of 45 minutes and push The Project to 6:45. TP isn’t exactly winning at 6:30 anyway so it’s worth a try IMO.

2 Likes

I was just thinking the same thing. I’ve watched it this week and now I understand the show I find it a lot more enjoyable to watch.

The only issue its hard to play along at home because its hard to think of the pointless answers. And lets be honest Australian’s aren’t the smartest of people.

1 Like
16 Likes