Paramount Australia & New Zealand

6 Likes
4 Likes

No disrespect, but I would assume people of that certain age would be in the upper middle aged years or elderly.

Not an audience to count on for future growth in say the next 10-15 years. Especially if they’re elderly.

My “most people” I refer to people between the ages of 15-55 (particularly those under 25). That’s the long-term audience that the Paramount company are reaching out to.

lotto numbers please

2 Likes

I’m not that old. The Viacom name was still being seen on end boards in this country into the 1990s.

I don’t disagree that the Paramount name has far greater recognition and prestige, however. Probably as much recognition among the elderly, who saw it branded on 1960s westerns, as those that are seeing it on Transformers movies today.

1 Like

We might be old but we’re not dead

7 Likes

I agree NewsWeary.
Yeah same I remember the Viacom branding when Roseanne was on Ten back in the day… and a few other shows. So nick, i wouldn’t call myself middle aged just yet?

1 Like

surely there should be some some sort punishment for calling the mods “elderly?” :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Surely it would’ve been better to swap the flags and network logos to have the network logo the priority?

3 Likes

That graphic was used in relation to highlighting the various local versions of The Challenge which are/will be in production. As such, the placement makes sense.

2 Likes

Sure thing grandpa

So is The Challenge: Australia the new Q4 reality 10 wasn’t ready to announce yet? Maybe it’s not The Traitors?

1 Like

Look at the video above mate, that is from the 90’s it’s on half the sitcoms of that era produced under them.

I’m not 50 and I remember it growing up :joy:

2 Likes

Who the hell knows… To me, it sounds like we’re having an identity crisis.

First off, we can’t even get the ViacomCBS thing right?! Job advertisements say “ViacomCBS Ten” when the official naming is 10 ViacomCBS?
Internal comms emails are a mess, sometimes it’s 10VCBS…

Nice to see employees with no attention to detail, like any business, you reap what you recruit.

1 Like
4 Likes

I mean, 10 Viacom CBS or Viacom CBS 10 is not really a thing.

It was ViacomCBS parent company, and 10 is a network owned by ViacomCBS.

ViacomCBS 10 was never a company - I think it was just a logo lock up.

Likewise Paramount 10 is not a thing.

It’s Paramount.
10 is the network they own. Paramount + is the streamer they own.

But Paramount 10 or 10 Paramount is not a thing - unless it’s a logo lock up.

1 Like

Correct. It exists purely to localise the corporate branding.

Choose Your Avatar, With Culture Kings.

Paramount Consumer Products Partners With Global Retailer Culture Kings To Launch First Streetwear Range.

Paramount Consumer Products has signed a deal with a.k.a Brands Holding Corp., the proud owners of premium streetwear label Culture Kings, covering some of the biggest brands in the Paramount portfolio including Nickelodeon, MTV Entertainment Group and Paramount Pictures. This global two-year multi-property deal will offer an extensive collection from streetwear, accessories, bags to loungewear, socks and underwear.

What better way to kick off the first launch of this partnership with none other than Nickelodeon’s Avatar: The Last Airbender . This multi-award-winning series is one of the most beloved animated properties of all time and will be the theme of an impressive eight-piece collection under the Goat Crew brand with a streetwear focus.

The Goat Crew x Avatar: The Last Airbender apparel collection is now in stores and online across Australia and New Zealand. Dropping two epic ranges: The Elements Range (Water, Earth, Fire and Air), with four t-shirts (one for each element), and The Core Range , consisting of two Aang t-shirts (white and black), one Aang hoodie (black) and a Fire Nation long sleeve shirt (black).

Goat Crew has been in the Culture Kings brand portfolio since the beginning and in the last 12 months, has risen in ranks to become one of the leading brands that taps into pop culture. As a brand which is designed to disrupt the status quo in streetwear, Goat Crew have done official collaborations with television shows, movies and athletes. These have included Stranger Things , Squid Game , Cowboy Bebop , Naruto , Robert Whittaker, Isreal Adesanya, Tai Tuivasa, Attack on Titan , Street Fighter and now, Avatar: The Last Airbender .

The partnership, which will be supported by a heavy weight Culture Kings and Paramount Consumer Products Marketing campaign, will see streetwear collaborations rolled out across over 40 properties throughout the two-year deal.