One - Programs and Schedules

Monday and Tuesday at 10.30 in double eps…

1 Like

Interestingly, it looks like Ten has picked up the streaming rights for Homicide: Hours to Kill with it included in the live streaming schedule on tenplay.

Interestingly the profile & header images on the ONE Facebook & Twitter account were updated today, looks all very generic and boring.

New:

26229651_1779198485425668_2146359928834006552_n

Old:

10421196_854610681217791_8724842123505616943_n

2 Likes

Canadian factual series Rocky Mountain Railroad premieres this Thursday (February 6) at 7.30pm. The 8-part series debuted on Discovery Canada last year.

Promo for Rocky Mountain Railroad on tenplay

Also new series Alaska Aircrash Investigations which starts 8.30 Wednesday

On 19th of February, at 7.30pm MacGyver season 2 premieres, 10.30pm One will be repeating NCIS: LA from the very first episode

Scorpion season 4 premieres this Sunday (February 18) at 6.30pm.

1 Like

CSI: NY starts Sat 24 Feb 10pm from the start in doubles.
CSI: Miami starts Tue 27 Feb 10.30pm from the start in doubles.

3 Likes

Here in Perth, after those airings they will be aired the following Saturday from 8pm. I’m not sure if its for everyone else.

I dont get why ten would program csi reruns in a 10.30 timeslot they shouldve programmed those reruns in the 6.30 weeknight timeslot heck at least thats a better idea than having mcgaver reruns shoved down our throats yes its a good show and people will watch it but i don’t think personally that programming decison will increase audience shares nor either the ratings for one because people will get sick of watching reruns of that show after a little while

Ten have picked up Tough Conversations with Henry Rollins to air on ONE, it’s basically an ad for the new Mercedes X-Class Ute and airs on Wednesday 18th April.

One will return all new Macgyver to the line-up on Saturday May 12th at 7:30pm picking up where they left off (episode 9). That is some good news.

Television is all about ratings and even though I do not always agree with every move, that is the way of life.

However, if I was Ten I would be heavily embarrassed with One. If you look at the guide for wc May 6th it is just a Walker Texas Ranger channel. Every night and some multiple times. Plus repeats of CSI Miami and Hawaii Five O.

They did lose quite a bit of stuff under the Fox deal but there is some new content out there - new episodes of Zoo and they still have the final season of Ripper Street up their sleeve.

So embarrassing.

One will show dbl ep of The Mentalist from 9.45pm July 8

1 Like

ONE is encoring (probably not the correct term) its NCIS re-runs that have been shown on Monday nights, each weekday at 1pm.

Probably a ‘why not’ thing, get more value or something, even telling TV Tonight recently its the channels biggest success.

Isn’t it 12.30pm not 1pm? Or is that a WIN thing?

Interesting if true, it was alluded to on here by @lexington I think that Ten was going to better align their channels at some point.

1 Like

Ten Boss?

https://search.ipaustralia.gov.au/trademarks/search/view/1936936?s=f6caf9d1-b4e3-438b-8bc3-b963cff1f35c&p=1

Seems likely! I don’t mind it tbh.

TenBoss? Not a fan tbh.
Doesn’t scream blokey to me like Mate does.
What about TenBloke?