One - Programs and Schedules

###The Last Man On Earth - Season 2

From Monday 12 Jun 10:30pm double episodes

Ep1: Is There Anybody Out There? Carol quickly learns of how wrong her decision was to accompany Phil on his new journey away from Tuscon, and tries to convince him to return home.

###Building Invincible - Season 1

From Wednesday 21 Jun at 7:30pm

Ep1: Earthquake Bridge

Spanning 3.5 km of water, San Francisco’s Bay Bridge is one of the most earthquake-proof bridges in the world. Built between America’s most active earthquake faults, it’s under constant threat.

1 Like

The Last Man On Earth - Season 3

From Monday 28 August at 11:00pm

Season 3 begins with Malibu under attack by a trio of armed invaders in hazmat suits, but when the group can’t agree on how to thwart them, Melissa takes matters into her own hands.

One still waiting for more Last Man Standing, VF: Confidential. Tyrant, Bear Grylls: Mission Survive, Americans, Zoo, Rosewood and Man Seeking Woman.

didn’t Eleven air parts of season 6 of Last Man Standing, then out of nowhere it got pulled just like Speechless

Correct

Driven Not Hidden - Season 3

From Saturday 7 October at 5:00pm

Hosted by car enthusiast Travis Folwell and automotive innovator Mario Pancione, DNH is your weekly pit stop for all things motoring. Join the banter, plant the foot and shift into gear!

2 Likes

ONE also has Rides Down Under: Workshop Wars (also by Fuzzy Media who produce Driven Not Hidden) starting this Saturday 30th September at 4:00pm.

2 Likes

Hi All

I shared the shows that could leave Eleven in that thread so I am just sharing the Fox distribution shows that could leave One as well if the Fox deal falls through:

Last Man Standing (despite airing on CBS), Last Man on Earth, The Americans, Man Seeking Woman (is FX which is Fox) and Rosewood.

That would leave just VF: Confidential, Bear Grylls: Mission Survive, Ripper Street, Zoo, Undercover Boss, MacGyver and Scorpion.

The EPG and voiceovers state MASH (Fox) but Hogan’s Heroes (CBS) is on instead. AOBTD.

According to my EPG. Happy Days is coming to ONE this Thursday. In the place of MAS*H

1 Like

Wasn’t Happy Days daytime fodder for Eleven?

There goes One’s share. Lucky to get 2% at this rate.

yes it sure was.

I’ve seemed to notice that the programs that were originally airing on 11 have crawled their way to ONE somehow, or even didn’t make it on 11 either

Have people realized that ten is In administration and that the fox contract is clearly at risk as ten lose the rights. It doesn’t look like fox are keen to renegotiate their contract.

1 Like

Untitled-2

1 Like

NCIS fans… Good news :grin:

ONE will be re-running episodes from the very beginning on Monday nights!

So that means characters like “Kate” (Sasha Alexander) and the first “Director” (Aussie Alan Dale) are back.

“Sea Dog” > “The Immortal” scheduled from Monday week.

2003 seems like a very long time ago, of course aired here in 2004

Those 2 eps are season 1 ep 3/4. Eps 1/2 are on Mon 9 Oct at 8.30pm

1 Like

:raised_hands:

Been waiting for Ten to do it.

Last I remember was Season 3 re-runs on Fridays in 2009.

Recent years, they just repeat previous season or two at some times during the year.

Premieres

Sherlock Holmes: Elementary - Season 5

From Monday 6 November at 10.30pm

Episode 1 Folie A Deux
When a serial bomber becomes active again after being dormant for six years, Watson seeks help from Shinwell Johnson, a former patient whose life she saved when she was a surgeon.

Homicide: Hours To Kill - Season 1

From Tuesday 7 November at 8.30pm

The key to solving the toughest homicides lies somewhere within the final 24 hours of the victim’s life. Investigators piece together the timeline to reveal the motive and identify the perpetrator.

Jeez 10:30pm for Elementary seems late when it’s been bumped to a multichannel, though keeps the timeslot consistent I suppose.