Olivia Newton-John: Hopelessly Devoted to You

Signed soundtrack album available for pre-order from JB Hi-Fi. But hurry, stocks are limited!

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/music/browse/pop/i-honestly-love-you/634417/

1 Like

SUNDAY 13 MAY AT 8.30 ON

4 Likes

I am excited! It should be good.

2 Likes

What the hell? Something that isn’t half shit from Seven.

2 Likes

I’m surprised nobody picked up on that earlier. Wasn’t there a TBA in the original forward schedule?

4 Likes

It seemed to be left off. I happened to see the promo when I glanced up at the screens at the gym last night. I believe it was during Home and Away.

3 Likes

According to TV Week guides, part 2 has not been scheduled for Monday May 14. This suggests it will be shown on Sunday May 20 and will overlap with the first live show of The Voice.

1 Like

I think it will rate through the roof and think launching part 1 on Mother’s Day was a genius move. If possible, Seven needn’t be concerned about The Voice or Delta’s involvement. If they can put a stake through it’s heart with this then that will be great because they will have helped cut the life of one of Nine’s tent-pole programs short.

2 Likes

Given the MRK grand final had zero impact on The Voice number’s last night, I can’t see how a program starting after The Voice will negatively impact its ratings. If anything the Delta involvement might boost the numbers.

2 Likes

My comment was made prior to being made aware Voice would end at 8:30

1 Like

The miniseries will be released on DVD on June 6. Here is the cover.

3 Likes

Mild themes?!

clutches at pearls

2 Likes

Seven have given this Sunday’s “Part 1” PG with Mature Themes.

Seems odd having the DVD already prepared before first run broadcast. Is this normal?

1 Like

Manufacture and distribution takes time.

3 Likes

And most of Olivia’s singles and “greatest hits” type albums have disappeared off iTunes but Deltas album is there for pre-order. Pretty much only Xmas, soundtrack and albums with Farnham are there for purchase atm.

2 Likes

I would’ve thought they would all be available with the mini series about to air.
Some of Cher’s albums and singles appeared in the charts today even after lukewarm ratings for her appearance on Interview last night.

1 Like

Delta did a Facebook live this evening. She confirmed part 2 would be shown on Sunday May 20, and on her first on-set for the mini-series she re-created the music video for Physical.

2 Likes

Who is still buying DVDs?

Probably the same people who watch telemovies about Olivia Newton John

6 Likes

I’ll pay that

2 Likes