Nova Network

He was on air yesterday.

Heard him myself today also, he gets around.

Kate, Tim and Marty & Smallzy’s Surgery return on Monday.
Fitzy and Wippa return Monday Jan 16.

KTM start way earlier than everyone else, they even joked about coming back so early. Any reason why other than trying to get jump on rivals?

New news and traffic openers on Nova 100, for first time I remember it even mentions the 100.3 frequency.

Noticed this too. First heard it on Monday morning.

I like the traffic sting but the longer news sting unfortunately reminds me of “You Can Leave Your Hat On” by Joe Cocker. :laughing:

Drinking game - take a shot every time Greg Burns says “let’s go to the lines!”

Seems to be some new sung “Nova 100” power intros too, shame the breaks are so damn generic

“on your smartphone, on digital, online and on 100.3FM”

Same new news and traffic openers in Sydney too.

In Sydney we down a shot every time Greg Burns says “Live across Sydney”

2 Likes

you’d be smashed by 9.30

1 Like

beyond smashed at 9:30, passed out!!!

2 Likes

there ya go! Yeah I turned it off this morning at 8.58am when he first popped up mentioning Melbourne. No Thanks Paul, this isn’t the UK, our cities deserve their own dayside shows.

4 Likes

“Live across Melbourne” direct from Pyrmont, yeah nah

Melbourne’s Fresh Hits from Sydney with London’s Greg Burns. Nova 100.

3 Likes

now THERE’S a positioning statement that’s superb

Probably already said a billion times before but it must be a real tongue twister each time a
Nova jock has to say, “Fresh Hits”, and to ensure they leave a pause in between.

1 Like

Smallzy to host a new program on Nova which started today.

Isn’t that just a rebadged Fresh 40?

Don’t understand why they moved it to midday on Saturdays. It was perfect late afternoon on Saturdays. Now I almost never hear it.

As much as I love Smallzy, he is the best Nova night show in the last 5-10 years, must we hear him everyday? He is literally on air everyday of the week. Where did Simon Baggs go? Give him one of the weekend programs. Or maybe some new talent. Hit is doing everything to so many new and current presenters more exposure but every time I’m on Nova it’s Smallzy! There can be too much of a good thing.

2 Likes