Nine (WIN)

It probably will be as simple as that come midnight. But the amount of work going into that switch would be astronomical for a network the size of WIN or SCA.

6 Likes

My guess would be that it will be automated through the playout system. Both SCA and WIN already have experience with both 9 and 10 feeds it’s just feeding it to more or different places

1 Like

Still no word on West Digital. This is the latest news I can find on it.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/media/nine-set-for-win-deal-in-tasmania/news-story/bc9b86a551750b0157d190260b6bafc2

1 Like

Wow, it’s getting so close now.
Just 4 hours left to sign an agreement.

2 Likes

News report (as seen above) from Sunny Coast local bulletin plus reminder at end of bulletin for Friday’s new line up plus long closer with more vision of affiliation party.

8 Likes

What’s the deal with the black bars whenever they put up someone’s name on WIN News? I’ve noticed it on other reports too.

wins Websites been updated with the new channels one and Eleven

Interesting that WIN’s TV Guides for ONE and ELEVEN don’t have any programming listed until 6am Friday.

I’ve managed to get successfully do a test record, sync and merge of all the WIN and SC channels (except Aspire for some reason). Here’s a test clip I did:

Now to wait for midnight.

11 Likes

interesting the Listing in the Ballarat Courier says Channel one has Been Discontinued lol

1 Like

Good to see the Win TV site has been updated to a full list of all Network Ten programming.

Don’t see why they included “Joel Osteen Ministries” and “NCC TV” in that list though (for example) o.O

WIN are about to finish their last ever Nine program that they are airing simultaneously with Nine.

In 3 minutes they breakaway from Nine for the last time.

6 Likes

I’ve got the lounge room TV tuned to SC10/9 and the Windows 10 Xbox app streaming my Xbox, which is tuned to WIN. (Note: I know about the smartglass app, but it isn’t working properly)

Nine’s Yourtv.com.au has changed over SC10 to SC9 (literally called SC 9), but hasn’t updated WIN’s info yet

WIN just aired a The Project promo with Carrie Bickmore saying “right after WIN Local News”.
The only problem is, where I am right now, there is no WIN Local News, as it was axed last year.

WIN have now permanently broken away from Nine’s programming (for east coast markets).

Although, the previous program run 10 minutes overtime, which won’t leave WIN enough time to air Anger Management and Extra before Midnight.

Exact same promo aired in WA :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Brilliant work, tvcl!

WIN changes detailed on the Freeview website: http://www.freeview.com.au/about-us/news-press-releases/win-july-1-changes/

How and why? WIN are not members of Freeview?