Nine (WIN)

Ten logo peaking through underneath WIN’s dodgy multichannel coverups.

7 Likes

Sample of presentation on WIN’s multi-channels.

2 Likes

Sample of main channel presentation:

4 Likes

I didn’t know Aus Survivor aired on One!

6 Likes

Wouldn’t that be a promo for Survivor on the main channel?

I couldn’t imagine there being any blue sports cars in Survivor :grin:

How is one meant to know? According to that promo strap, the show is on One! #WINning!

6 Likes

Haha - It does actually. There’s an encore this morning at 10.45am and another at 12.22pm. Then there’s the main channel simulcast at 7.30pm. #WINning! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I meant to post this conversation I had with my mother regarding SC TEN becoming WIN last week…

Me: “Have you had any troubles with Channel Ten in the last few days?”.

Mum: “Oh yes, I have!”

Me: “Ah, that’s because TEN is now WIN… Did you know that was happening?”.

Mum: “No”

Me: "So you didn’t see the ads in the paper on Thursday and Friday?’

Mum: “No” (she obviously doesn’t read it very closely).

Me: “Did you manage to fix it, or get it back?”

Mum: “No. I didn’t know what to do… I thought was I going to have to call the antenna man”.

Two minutes later, I had done a full rescan on her telly and it was all back to normal.
Though her telly is a 2008 model, and wouldn’t recognise 7flix (since it’s MPEG 4 only).

8 Likes

A new promo? Not sure this one has been posted in here. Obviously taking some creative direction from Ten’s branding and production values it actually looks alright.

9 Likes

That opening TEN/WIN logo animation should be used as their PRG logo. WIN circle logo morphs into the WIN map, fading out to a transparent map watermark.

15 Likes

Yeah I actually kind liked how that was done, obviously size and transparency would be key there if that was to actually be the PRG.

2 Likes

I like how the WIN logo in the bottom right of that ad is smaller and less obtrusive than the one they have on programming.

9 Likes

If only it was the other way around.

2 Likes

Yay! Getting the full dirty Ten feed in NQ currently with no WIN coverups!

If only this was a permanent thing!

5 Likes

this must be a dirty feed if its showing Ten watermark when win took of their watermark just before the add hence why win has a colored watermark

Ten’s recovery mode seems to have ended and we’re just getting a completely clean feed with no watermarks or logos… 10000000% better than normal WIN presentation.

The WIN (map) logo does animate in as normal, but fades out about 5 seconds later each time to a clean feed.

3 Likes

lol why does win need a colored watermark isnt colored used to cover up 10s
and if its a clean feed they dont need to have a colored Logo

No the coloured logo isn’t used as a coverup.

The big blue WIN map logo is placed on top of a clean feed.
They’re not covering anything up, just using a large obnoxious logo that someone at WIN (cough cough Bruce) likes.

1 Like

be interesting what happens when Bruce cough cough leaves this earth :wink: )

1 Like

We’re not that lucky (as I imagine some at Ten & CBS may also have thought in recent days).