Nine (WIN)

Totally agree on all points. It ended being as good as Gem HD was before WIN HD launched. Definitely HD but a washed out picture and it struggled with movement.

It seems that the WIN changeover to Network Ten programming may have claimed one victim.

Mass For You At Home appears to have been replaced with This Is Your Day With Benny Hinn which I would guess is paid programming.

Mass For You At Home is one of the longest-running programs on Australian TV, beginning in 1971 and has screened every Sunday almost without fail. But I believe the show carries no advertising and is operated largely as a community service by Ten, who donate production staff and facilities and pay the cost of music licencing. It is a shame that WIN has dumped it IMO.

Bruce is getting a bit greedy now.

Coverups to come on TEN news!!

Properly not, given most of the content on the channel isn’t in actual HD anyway!:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sport coverup

5 Likes

So it begins…

5 Likes

on channel 11 they still using tens Logo when adverising programs

Is the sport in HD ?

don’t think so as it dosnt have the HD next to win watermark. Future stars on 9 is in HD

Didn’t you say channnel 11? how could it be in HD?

i meant Channel 11 showing Channel 10 logo during ads for programs i didnt say anything about HD in my first post

WIN hasn’t got an HD watermark (yet)

1 Like

But hey, at least it isn’t as obvious in previous years :wink:

2 Likes

ONE and ELEVEN promos slightly altered

1 Like

Speaking to a few more people today.
People seem to be able to understand the Channel 9 thing.

But people don’t seem to realise that Ten programmes are now on WIN.

They seem to think that Ten is just gone now and the shows on WIN are new.

6 Likes

[quote=“NQCQTV2, post:2196, topic:55, full:true”]
Speaking to a few more people today.
People seem to be able to understand the Channel 9 thing.

But people don’t seem to realise that Ten programmes are now on WIN.

They seem to think that Ten is just gone now and the shows on WIN are new.[/quote]Really? Seriously, it’s not that hard to understand is it?! Yes, WIN and SCA could’ve done a better job at getting the message across pre-affiliation swap, but it’s not that difficult to figure out after all these days. I honestly feel for some people. :expressionless:

7 Likes

Apparently it is. I have not found a single person who understands what’s happened, not one.
The advertising campaign obviously was not thorough enough for people to understand.

2 Likes

First night of MasterChef on WIN.

How’s the on-air presentation / sponsor billboards / promos looking? :slight_smile:

Still getting the “right after your local news” Project promos in WA. :frowning:

5 Likes

What sort of education and promotion was around during aggregation?