Nine (WIN)

Ten eyeWINtness News :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Evidence 9 West will go ahead? Screenshot of latest satellite scan for VAST channels.

3 Likes

and the logo cover up has now arrived.

oooh no! The eye is gone… with a blue round win covering it! :frowning:

1 Like

screencap?

What does 10 normally do?

10 Likes

I’m working on putting together the 12-channel switchover video. Here’s a screenshot from just before midnight:

6 Likes

So one of the dots has came back to WIN…

1 Like

Any updates on WIN, GWN7 & Ten West in Western Australia?

I’m curious on what you used to put it together?

Ten normally places an opaque watermark over the CBS logo. I’m guessing this is WIN’s option.

So Win basically covers up whatever channel they broadcast ? Eg Nine with the dots etc , now Ten they cover up the word Ten with Win.

I would have preferred Ten in a circle with Win outside the circle next to it.

I wouldn’t make this assumption until the next program after Colbert.

• Record the entire SC and WIN muxes with TV cards;
  • Split all the channels out of the TS; then
  • Custom FFMPEG command-line scripting to join them and compress.

I think that WIN logo in the blue circle looks great. Would love to see them transition to that as the official logo. It’s messing Branding that WIN uses 3 logos

• WIN (just the blue text)
  • WIN (in blue circle, ah la Ten)
  • WIN (in Australia map)

Hopefully in time we just see the WIN in circle logo like Ten, win keeps its brand and shows ties to Ten (which is not a bad thing)

1 Like

Based on that the normal watermark appeared before, WIN are getting a clean feed from Ten. WIN are only doing the standard coverup of the CBS watermark.

5 Likes

No changes except the channel names.

1 Like

Nine and WIN/Prime have failed to do a deal in regional WA, and it will go black - says this:
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/media/nine-network-blacked-out-in-wa-regional-areas/news-story/3e9e94750ec1d3c9d16ca0800e278625

1 Like

:frowning2:

2 Likes