Nine (WIN)

All good in Tassie…but when the LCN’s settled down ALL Win channels are pixellating (signal strength 98%) All the new channel Nine new channels (including 9HD) are beautiful. Anyone else in tassie getting this pixellating prtoblem?

Wow that’s disappointing :disappointed:

1 Like

I assume that people in regional WA have internet capable of watching it online ?

I’m out guys, let’s do it all in the morning :slight_smile:

Aren’t they using the heart logo to advertise The Bachelor, also?

1 Like

Yeah, probs not, especially if they use satellite internet

1 Like

That’s a shame. Regional viewers across WA will certainly wakeup with a sour reaction in the morning :lemon:

4 Likes

Ten metro have a coverup with the CBS watermark.

1 Like

Haven’t noticed anything but I’ve still been waiting for the LCN’s to settle down! About to head to bed and then rescan again when I get up to see how it’s all going. It’s actually a pretty impressive feat that both broadcast centres have been able to pull off relatively seamlessly in the middle of the night where the majority of people wouldn’t know, it’s only people like us who are noticing every little thing as it happens.

How did it all go up in Ayr near Townsville ?

7 Likes

Oh, half the town in flames, no big deal.

9 Likes

I think regional WA will be like Ayr when they find out no Ch 9 tomorrow.

1 Like

Not if they only on Skymuster or Fixed Wireless (NBN). :frowning:

9Now streams pretty good on my sub-standard 5mbps ADSL connection. :slight_smile:

BTW, my terrestrial WIN is breaking up badly tonight. Looks like I’ll only be recording Ten West.

How do you stream it … to a pc ?

I am thinking of hooking up a laptop to the tv for 9 Life… Will see how that goes tonight.

On a tablet usually.

If you have an Apple TV or Chromecast, you can stream it to your TV

Nope none of those devices. just a laptop. 9Now says Chromecast isnt yet supported.

5 minutes left of nine programming in Rural WA…

5 Likes

All 3 channels on commercial break right now.