Nine (WIN)

Here’s your answer!

Screenshot_34!

8 Likes

Hahaha, “In difficult media times…”, oh hang on should I post this in the Ten Network Holdings thread?

(And nice confirmation!)

6 Likes

Looks like he has a double account on Facebook that’s friend’ed to his account!

Talk about faking stats!

2 Likes

The difficult times for WIN was mainly caused by his boss Uncle Bruce.

1 Like

Who is Kate??

Kate Fotheringham. Former reporter for WIN’s central west bulletin and now WIN’s newest presenter.

9 Likes

Presenter for NNSW perhaps?

Looks like there are some knowledgeable folks in NNSW already.

16 Likes

Obviously a MediaSpy member.

4 Likes

It looks like WIN employees and their family members are the only ones liking posts on Facebook at this early stage. :wink:

7 Likes

They just talked about WIN launching in NNSW on The Project. Explaining that network Ten programs will now be on WIN and that people may have to rescan.

3 Likes

I know after rescanning TVs on 1 Sep 2017, the TEN (Town/City) brand will be dropped and will be replaced by the WIN (Town/City) brand. This will become as WIN Tamworth, WIN Gold Coast, WIN Newcastle, WIN Port Macquarie, etc. Unfortunately, Northern NSW will not get any Local News at 6PM and will be playing Family Feud on Channel WIN. However, Northern NSW will still have All-Australian News.

1 Like

A promo is now running on 10 Nth NSW advising of channel changes from tomorrow.

Here’s a couple of screenshots

7 Likes

The ‘public service announcement’ on The Project should have advised that viewers on the Gold Coast should continue watching Ten rather than watching WIN. :smiley:

4 Likes

Hopefully everyone in Northern NSW and the Gold Coast is enjoying the final night of SCA Ten!

I wonder who’ll have the honour of being the final ever presenter of the “(SCA) Ten Local News Headlines” Updates?

5 Likes

That reminds me…

Tim Bailey gave all NSW viewers a reminder during the 5.55pm weather report on TEN News that WIN is coming to Northern NSW and the Gold Coast tomorrow and that “if your TV screen goes blank, you will need to retune your TV”.

3 Likes

Sometime pre-aggregation I remember Brian Henderson farewelling North Coast viewers as they would be getting their news from Ten the next week. There should have been a similar on-air fond farewell for Ten Northern NSW tonight before WIN.

3 Likes

It’s a bit different this time…

We will still be getting TEN News tomorrow, just on WIN and not TEN Northern NSW.

Northern Rivers viewers back then went from Nine News to Ten News.

3 Likes

Don’t worry. I’m sure Tim Bailey will give northern NSW viewers a special welcome tomorrow night by telling them how much he loves “pumping it out on Prime”.

Wonder what Sandra will do for a sign off now she can’t tell WIN viewers to standby for local news with the north taking Family Feud at 6pm?

14 Likes

I hope someone records this.

She might just say “standby for WIN News in all local areas except for NNSW and Gold Coast” or something like that.

1 Like