Nine (WIN)

Newer style Nightly Lineup promo:

9 Likes

They do love their behind-the-camera shots

1 Like

waits for the NNSW version of that news promo with “Your INcomplete News Package”.

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Not sure how long this has been going on, but the online TV guides for 9TheFix and Freeview both show the WIN logo for NNSW instead of Ten.

On an unrelated note, I think it’s still funny how 9TheFix guide is still using the Nine-esque glossy WIN wordmark over the current glassy one (or even the plain wordmark).

On-line promos

6 Likes

WIN forgot about Mildura and Griffith.

2 Likes

Maybe they’re pretending to count them as part of RVIC and SNSW?

1 Like

Quick question, but why does the ACMA map for WIN’s interests show that they control commercial TV in the capitals, when the map for Bruce’s interests actually shows it correctly as shareholding in the capitals’ commercial TV.

Technically, shouldn’t it show WIN holding no interests in the capitals as Bruce’s shares in Nine and Ten are separate from WIN TV?

Perhaps because - for the purpose of the reach rule - ACMA looks at the ownership down to the person not just a corporate entity.

Probably a mistake. Metro areas are geographically quite small, so whoever did that may may have accidentally included those regions in the regional shading.
The more important part is the table that lists that controlled areas - it correctly only lists regional areas and not metro areas.

But yes, you are correct those metro areas appearing in light green on Bruce’s map should be blank on the WIN map.

2 Likes

OK, is it just me or who in Nthn NSW would be following WIN on social media…?

1 Like

There’s currently 42 people that “like” the Facebook page. :joy:

2 Likes

I wonder how many of those are WIN staff?

3 Likes

And the rest are MS members!

4 Likes

Here’s your answer!

Screenshot_34!

8 Likes

Hahaha, “In difficult media times…”, oh hang on should I post this in the Ten Network Holdings thread?

(And nice confirmation!)

6 Likes

Looks like he has a double account on Facebook that’s friend’ed to his account!

Talk about faking stats!

2 Likes

The difficult times for WIN was mainly caused by his boss Uncle Bruce.

1 Like

Who is Kate??