Nine Sports Broadcasting

At 4pm, WA viewers joined continuing coverage of the fina swimming championships in budapest. WA missed the first 60 minutes of the coverage due to Live NRL match.

1 Like

Good to see 9 airing the swimming unlike Gwangju 2019 which was not broadcast at all on any form of TV in Australia.

2 Likes

Continues at 1:50 am on subsequent nights (updated from guides that say 2:00 am).

1 Like

I always enjoy watching swimming, I like seeing the Aussie swimmers defeating the USA,doesn’t happen very often though😕.There’s also other nations with up and coming swimming champions

Some more caps:

4 Likes

I like the graphics and how each swimmer is introduced before their race👍

2 Likes

The second week of FINA World Championships from Budapest is continuing on 9Now, featuring open water swimming, diving and water polo. However, only medal sessions and water polo games involving Australia will be streamed live.

2 Likes

Nine will show a one-hour highlights of 2022 Gold Coast Marathon this Saturday (July 16) at 12.30pm. The event was held on the weekend of July 2-3.

2 Likes

Here is the competition schedule of next month’s UCI Road World Cycling Championships in Wollongong. Nine/9Gem and Stan Sport will show the elite races and time trials, with other events streaming exclusively on Stan Sport.

The women’s elite road race on September 24 will go head to head with the AFL Grand Final broadcast on Seven.

3 Likes

Are they on Stan as well?

If on main channel it will get SMASHED. Especially in Melbourne.

3 Likes

From the announcement late last year, the Elite races and time trials are on FTA/Stan Sport while everything else is exclusive to Stan Sport.

3 Likes

I mean, to be fair, anything that Nine shows on that day will be smashed by the AFL Grand Final, but I suspect it will probably be on Gem.

6 Likes

The Bledisloe Cup will also go head to head with the presentations/post match of the grand final on 24 Sept.

2 Likes
3 Likes

No live coverage of WNBL on Nine’s channels, but 68 regular season games (all exclusive) and selected finals on 9Now. A mixed bag for basketball fans.

Nevertheless, it will be the first time Nine Entertainment is involved in WNBL coverage, replacing the ABC as FTA broadcaster.

2 Likes

According to online guides, Nine’s main channel will show live the last two hours of women’s elite road race of UCI Road World Championships this Saturday (September 24) from 3pm to 5pm AEST. The full race will be streamed live on Stan Sport.

EDIT:
On Sunday (September 25), the last two hours of men’s elite road race will be shown from 3pm AEST on either main channel or 9Gem depending on rugby league coverage. In Melbourne, the telecast will move from main channel to 9GO! at 5pm to make way for Nine News: First at Five.

1 Like

Promo - Brisbane version were rugby league is on the main channel.

2 Likes

Caps

3 Likes

Nine and 9Now will show the Australian Open and the Australian PGA Championship for the next two years.

The 2022 Australian PGA Championship will be held at Royal Queensland from November 24 to 27.
The 2022 Australian Open will take place at Melbourne’s Victoria Golf Club and Kingston Heath Golf Club from December 1-4. For the first time, the tournament will be held as a mixed-gender event.

2 Likes