Nine (Southern Cross)

I might be remembering wrong, but when I was staying up the Sunny coast over the summer, we received both Ten Brisbane and SC10, and the network promos were different between metro and regional.

Yes - these promos that were broadcast by SC10 didn’t match those at the same time from 10 Brisbane.

1 Like

can you email nineon5 and ask? Pretty sure they’re sick of me! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

SCA’s TV Guide for NINE programming is now online.

Nine metro have scheduled a program to run from 11:40pm - 12:40am right across the changeover.

So SCA are airing an episode of Anger Management from 12:10am - 12:40am before joining the Nine metro schedule.

Of interest the exact same episode of Anger Management is scheduled to air on WIN at 11:10pm.

5 Likes

Just looking on my TV.

ONE (LCN 50)'s TV Guide has a program called “Welcome to NineOn5” listed for 12:00-12:30, followed by an episode of Friends at 12:30-1:00 before then joining the 9Gem metro feed from 1:00am.

So i’m assuming that the guide listed for ONE will in fact end up being 9Gem’s guide.

1 Like

9 on 5 at 12 on 1

10 Likes

They’ve won one over One on Win at twelve over at Nine on Five.

7 Likes

I just emailed them then. :wink:

What’s the link for this?

1 Like

https://www.foxtel.com.au/got/whats-on/tv-guide/channel/Southern-Cross-TEN/TNQ/2016/07/01/0000

1 Like

I’m confused as to why you have linked a Foxtel guide? You said “SCA’s TV Guide”.

Sorry, what I meant was the guide for SCA Nine is now available.

1 Like

That Foxtel link shows no programs for me when I click into it. I suppose that’s because I’m in Sydney and you’ve given me a link for TNQ.

You can change the location for the guide

2 Likes

Thanks I see it all clearly now. I just changed the location to Illawarra to see what I could find and can see the change.

1 Like

^ On my phone that link just opens up Google Play and it wants me to download the Foxtel app.

Here’s a recording of the QLD Central Coast version of the NineOn5 promo from SCA.

As far as I can tell, this version airs here in place of the normal one featuring A Current Affair. Most likely because ACA is already shown here at 7pm weeknights on WIN.

2 Likes

Has anyone seen the 9 on 5 ad that has the voice hosts in it one of them sings nine on five.

1 Like

I posted it yesterday

2 Likes

Ok thanks that’s the one. :grinning:

Surely they could’ve made a cheesy version with Dolly Parton? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12 Likes