Nine On-Air Presentation

The Voice 2019 Promo

3 Likes

Nine Perth’s RSLWA Promo Comparison

2 Likes

Where’s Elizabeth Quay (Opened in Late-2015)?

2 Likes

‘The Lego Movie 2’ Tie-In Ident:

5 Likes

They could’ve made the Nine logo out of Lego though…

Only problem with Nine’s movie idents is they just slap on a 2D logo (3D gloss-look but it’s still actually 2D) and it looks incomplete.

1 Like

4 Likes

Has 9Gem’s V/O Jenny Wilson (former long time 10 V/O) quietly left?

Just picked up on it as all the recurring promos with old vision (Midsomer Murders, Poirot) have been re-dubbed by Nine’s male V/O (also formerly 10).

1 Like

WHich I believe Paul pittioni has done voiceovers for 9Gem. Has done voiceover for 9Gem for rugby league for southern states.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Haven’t seen this before…

Seems Nine want NRL off the main channel so badly in Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth that they even made a specific promo for these markets for ~9:45pm Fridays

NB/ Seven don’t usually in the same scenario (movies on 7mate after AFL in Sydney, Brisbane and Perth), but to be fair there’s not always movies, it’s usually late night and Seven usually has too many market variations too often anyway

5 Likes

If that was the case, you’d think that they would mention an actual start time (even if the NRL runs a bit overtime), and not just “after the footy”… also given that NRL telecasts finish earlier than AFL telecasts, viewers may not really have a good idea of what time that actually might be.

If anything, “after the footy” sounds me like they are encouraging people to tune in for the NRL so they don’t miss the start of the movie.

2 Likes

For want of a better place… looks like Nine has gone off air. Just went to black at the end of the today show and you could hear David and Allison talking saying we aren’t on air it’s just black. And now there’s no wide world of sports… just a filler program. Something wrong at the Willoughby studios it seems.

3 Likes

On Nine News Now - Katie (Wellings?) The word biopic is not pronounced bi - opic it’s bio pic, short for biographical picture!

1 Like

5 Likes

Seen this promo and Veteran voiceover Steve Britten voiced ‘THE BIGGEST TELEVISION IS STILL YET TO COME!’
Steve Britten has voiced Biggest TV lineup for years. It will be a close finish between 7 and 9. Nine will win number of weeks.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that Steve Britten has been used as a voiceover for Nine Network promos since at least the Early 1990s?

That said I think he’s been heard a bit less often on the network recently, with Paul Pittioni voicing an increasing amount of promos (including things like NRL promos, which I seem to remember Steve always doing the VOs for) this year.

Men In Black: Movie Tie-in Ident

9Go! version

4 Likes

“Firewall” movie promotion in PRG

3 Likes

4 Likes

A 3D sponsor billboard for Ninja Warrior!

3 Likes